Booking.com / best price guarantee is a scam...!
Booking.com are refusing to honour their Best Price Guarantee (despite me finding an IDENTICAL quote £200 cheaper with Expedia) because they say their Terms and Conditions do not accept my claim.
I have asked them to clarify the specific 'term or condition' they are referring to, but they will not. I have read their Terms and Conditions document and my claim matches the criteria perfectly. In-fact, when I phoned their customer service advisor, she agreed over the phone that both quotes were identical. So how can they get away with denying my claim?!
Be warned...Best Price Guarantee is a gimic...
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square
- Booking.com - cancellation policy
- Booking.com - cancellation money not refunded hotel