Booking Group / car insurance
Made a reservation through this company to rent an Avis car in Mulhouse airport France
They charged me extra money for accident insurance.
I had a tyre exploded on the highway and Avis debited me some 320 Euros
When presenting Bookinggroup with Avis invoice they refused to pay. They tried to give me a hard time by asking me to submit all kinds of details instead of honouring their commitment and insurance policy.
This is what they emailed me:
We would like to ask You to send us important documents for the future investigation of your query due to Full Coverage.
We have to receive from Your side:
• Copy of your driving license (both sides),
• Bank statement in which are indicated all charges processed by the rental company(where your name and credit card number can be seen),
• Photo or video evidence of the damage.
• Document which confirms your travel period (plane ticket or hotel voucher),
• Rental agreement
• Detailed description of the accident and its causes.
• Witness or police report.
• Full number of used bank card ****-****-****-4965 to confirm refund.
From our side, we have requested the necessary documents from the supplier.
After receiving all documents from your side and partners request will be sent to our Insurance Department for further consideration of your request. Insurance Department will estimate the amount to be reimbursed, taking into account all conditions of insurance, types of damage, as well as the amount that was debited by the Rental Company.
They just want you to be fed up and give up your claim.
Do not have anything to do with them
More Booking Group Complaints & Reviews
- Bookin Group Ltd - Terrible service
- Customer Service BookingGroup(Car Rentals) - Insurance claim for the damage
- Bookinggroup.com - They charged me for the cancellation
- Bookinggroup.com - Car Hire
- Booking Group Ldt - Car Rental in Costa Rica 
- Booking Group - car rental in moldova
- Bookinggroup.com - car rental