Book Of The Month Club / refusal to cancel membership

1 PO 6300Camp Hill, PA, United States Review updated:

Folks:
Enough.
I joined BMOC in Oct of 2009, paying for my initial shipment on Nov. 9, 2008. I fulfilled my purchase requirement with payment on January 6, 2009, and cancelled membership.
You ignored the written request, and kept on sending books.
I repeated the request in writing in March, sent a copy of the first letter, and said I would no longer return unsolicited packages.
I relented in May, returned 2 packages, demanded that membership be terminated, and threatened to charge you for further contact.
You ignored this.
Wednesday, I returned three packages, and today I received another.
It seems that you are engaging in an odd kind of extortion or perhaps postal fraud. Since I do not have a membership, there is of course, no need for me to do anything. If you want this, and any further gifts you send me back, please arrange to pick them up before 7AM, or after 6:30 PM when I am home. If you want me to take it to the PO and stand in line, please remit $20.00 for this service, since I need to use my lunch time, and lines in Philadelphia never have less than 20 minutes wait time. I will keep this package for 30 days to allow you to respond, and then I will dispose of it.
FURTHER RESPONSE FROM ME WILL BE AT MY STANDARD HOURLY RATE OF $65.00

Comments

• Dl
      18th of Jul, 2009

your an idiot

• Ty
      1st of Mar, 2011

They take 10.00 out of my back account 3 times a month i have not ordered anything from them i dont even know who thay are and i cant seem to get them to stop i thing we need to blow up there building when its closed of course dont want to hurt anyone just want them to poof