Boohoobaby / NON PAYMENT OF GOODS
Here are the facts of our successful court case against Boo Hoo Baby.
• Mr Steven Moffat is the sole director of BooHooBaby.
• There has been a long standing dispute between BooHooBaby and Gabe and Grace, concerning non-payment of product supplied to BooHooBaby.
• This dispute was taken to The Edinburgh Sheriffs Court and Justice of the Peace Court, where BooHooBaby was issued a summons, on behalf of Gabe & Grace.
• The case was uncontested by BooHooBaby and consequently the court ruled in favour of Gabe & Grace.
• An appointed Sheriff’s Officer visited the premises of BooHooBaby on 27th September, and duly cited BooHooBaby, defenders, to answer the summons. This was followed on 7th October with the issue of the arrestment of the relevant bank account. However, there was insufficient funds in this account, in fact, less than half required to cover the amount stated in the Summons, (thousands).
We believe that in order to redress the balance and to allow BooHooBaby’s suppliers and customers alike, to make an informed decision, they should be made aware of the truth. Therefore we feel it is in everyone’s interest to go public with the facts of this matter