Bonitas / No correspondence, feedback or response

1 United States

On the [protected] Mpho Matsimela emailed me the forms to register with Bonitas medical adi scheme. On the [protected] i completed all the forms and faxed through all documents that were requested. I did speak to Mpho telephonically who then confirmed receipt of the documents and advised me that all was in order. I waited a few weeks and hadnt received any further correspondence so on the [protected] i emailed Mpho who then contacted my husband and advised me that our application had been declined because his bank statement was outstanding. Firstly they didnt request the bank statement and secondly when i queried if all the documents were correct he did confirm. on the [protected] i emailed both Mpho and customer services and to date have not received any correspondence. On the 3112009 i resubmitted all documentation including the bank statement and still no update on whats going on. I have even received a read receipt from Mpho but no HELP!!! i cant believe BONITAS service. they have such ****** working for them!!! DISGUSTING!