Bonginkosi Hamilton Mdakane(bohamda1-17) / RE:VERIFICATION

1 South Africa Review updated:

RE: USER ID - VERICATION

I VERIFIED MY USER ID 6 WEEKS AGO AS I NEEDED TO CASH MY RESIDUAL INCOMES FOR (bohamda1 & bohamda4) BUT I KEEP ON GETTING THE MESSAGES THAT MY DETAILS DO NOT MATCH AND NOBODY GIVE ME DIRECTION WHAT TO DO.

I EVEN RAISED SO MANY TICKETS THINKING THAT I WILL BE HELPED BUT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED SO FAR

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE

REGARDS
BONGINKOSI HAMILTON MDAKANE ([protected] 081)
(bohamda1- bohamda17)

Bonginkosi Hamilton Mdakane(bohamda1-17)

Comments

• Bo
      27th of Dec, 2010

HI
    I DO NOT WANT TO SHARE MY COMPLAINT WITH ANYBODY AS THIS ISSUE IS BETWEEN MYSELF AND TVI EXPRESS

REGARDS
    BONGINKOSI HAMILTON MDAKANE (5810106379 081)
    (bohamda1-bohamda17)

28th of Dec, 2010

Hi
    I need your advice as what to do as far as User ID Verifications are concerned as I have tried so many times without success

28th of Dec, 2010

HI TVI MANAGEMENT

ADVISE AS TO WHAT TO DO AS FAR AS USER ID VEIFICATIONS ARE CONCERNED, I HAVE DONE IT 100 TIMES WITH NO LUCK AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY RESIDUAL INCOME FOR bohamda1 and bohamda4.

ATTACHED LETTER FROM CASA FORTUNA BODY COPERATE EXPLAINS IT CLEARLY THAT D 410 ISCOR FLATS AND CASA FORTUNA 10 IS ONE AND THE SAME THING.

TIME IN SOUTH AFRICA IS 02:22 BUT I AM STILL NOT SLEEPING BECAUSE I HAVE THIS BIG RESIDUAL INCOME PAYING WHICH IS STILL OUTSTANDING FROM TVI EXPRESS

BONGINKOSI HAMILTON MDAKANE