Bonanza.com / Stay away from this website

US Review updated:

They couldnt order and ship me another one or make me happy. They are not to be trusted as the credit card will be tied up for ten days with this charge and they refuse to order and send me another. Jvc rv - nb70 kaboom portable boombox rvnb70 40 watt - nib $262. 19 $271. 99 - we are sorry to cancel this order. However, the item was damaged beyond use in an accident in our warehouse this morning. We do not have any additional units of this model. We do have other models of this type of unit listed on our site if you would like to visit there again and look the selection over. We are sorry for this inconvenience to you. Phil customer service manager protechs marketplace inc. On bonanza.com why couldnt they order me one and ship me another one?

Ki

Comments

• Bo
      Dec 06, 2012

We are sorry that you had a not so good experience on Bonanza.com. Bonanza.com has over 25, 000 independent sellers (similar to eBay) who list their independent items for sale. It sounds like the seller who you made a purchase from was unable to fulfill the order. Based on your email it sounds like the seller is refunding the purchase. We apologize that this seller was unable to complete your order and hope that this incident does not cast a shadow over the rest of the Bonanza.com community. If you need additional assistance, please do contact us at [protected]@bonanza.com

• Pr
      Jan 13, 2013

Mark, I hope you're reading some of these comments. I had a store long ago that I closed due to moving away for medical treatment. Any shipping issues from when I was quite ill were resolved satisfactorily. I now have staff working for my store, have a very successful eBay business, and went back to Bonanza. After entering credit card info and paying $$$ was immediately suspended with no explanation and given no opportunity to respond or appeal. This is nonsense. My newest hire has just been tasked with pursuing the matter with the Better Business Bureau and legal counsel. What a shame that Bonanza has come to this. As a totally legitimate seller with a glowing reputation, I didn't try to mask my identity. Bonanza staff long ago were aware that I was closing shop due to serious medical issues and had indicated they looked forward to having me back. Not so, apparently. As there is nowhere to appeal unjustified "immediate suspensions, " we are forced to pursue other routes.