Bonanza.com / Banned with no explanation
I received an email that says
Uh-oh! The credit card ending in ---- used to pay for your monthly Bonanza bill cannot be processed, and you may need to update your card. During our most recent transaction, your credit card company reported the following error: "2046 Declined."
If your credit card information has changed or if you would like to use a different card, please visit the "Seller Settings" area of "My Bonanza."
Update your credit card information now.
Thanks and happy Bonanzling!
I was shocked because I only made one sale and money isn't taken out until $3 is reached for fees.
I sent a support email that says
"My account is closed because my monthly bill couldn't be paid. What monthly
bill, when did I sign up for a monthly bill, and what did I do on Bonanza
to equal needing to pay you?"
I received a blank email in response from Angelica. I am pissed off.
More Bonanza.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bonanza.com - Unethical Business Practice 
- TvDVDbonanza.com - formally named www.clickdvdmedia.com 
- Bonanza - They SUCK!!! 
- Bonanza.com - I was banned from Bonanza with no explanation 
- Bonanza.com - Don't waste time selling here 
- Bonanza - Jerseys
- [Resolved] Bonanza - shalwar kameez
- Bonanza - Never again
- Bonanza - Buyer Beware
- Bonanza - why closing my account?