Bonanza / Scam

1 3131 Western Ave #428Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: NONE SUPPLIED

I ordered a product from Bonanza and it never showed up. I went to the Bonanza website for resolution and the links just kept going in circles without answers, except to contact the seller. I tried on several occasions, but of course, no response from them. They already had my money. The request for refund page went to a defunct web page. There is no phone number for contact with Bonanza. The website did offer an upgrade at a premium to talk to a representative on live chat, but I'm not throwing anymore money away. There are many complaints similar to mine on the internet. This company needs to be investigated for fraud !! I reported this complain to the BBB, since somehow they have an A+ rating on this company. I hope everyone else contacts the BBB too. I would attach a proof photo, but I have nothing to show, since my product never arrived.

Pd
May 12, 2015

Comments

• Pa
      25th of Oct, 2012
    Bonanza - wrong charges
    bonanza
    Waterbury
    Connecticut
    Phone: 1-203-597-8113
    apolina70@sbcglobal.net

My name is Pauline Oliver and I am being charge $24.00 on my Chase Credit card for Bonanza.com. I do not know what it is, and I would like you to remove the charges, last month and this month. I tried to call you to no avail. Please advise me on what to do.