Bomdigity Travel - Luis Dardon / Fraud

United States Review updated:
Today is the 22nd of April and I am still waiting for funds from Mark Berdysz. I know that many customers are very upset as i would be also. I do not expect enything less from customers that trusted in my business and for services that I could not deliver on. I worked with a supplier by the name of Mr. Mark Berdysz who sold me all these travel certificates at very low prices. Some were in the .25 cent range and many others were in the $5 and above. I purchased thousands of dollars from Mark Berdysz with all these certificates and was not honored what was agreed between the two of us. Once this happened it through everything that I had worked on for so long and for the number of hours that I dedicated completely out and not only ruined my business but my reputation and honest attempt to make a living from selling a product that I believed in very strongly. Once Mark Berdysz changed a few things with not honoring dates etc.. this is when I was ruined and my customers travel and not having their funds on hand immediately. I had sent Mark Berdysz about 95% of all the monies that were generated from the sales of these certificates. Most of the monies where sales and the remainder was used to buy thousands more of these certificates, along with distribution costs that I had to pay Mr.Berdysz for selling these on Ebay. Since this whole problem started I shut everything down for the safety of all customers and so that I could begin sorting this whole mess up. Since 2008 over 160 customers have been refunded. A few have only been refunded about half of their purchase price because I ran out of funds and do not have the ability to continue to refund as I am in collections with many business loans I took out for the purpose of starting this business and have had my credit completely ruined as a result of this failure and damaged business.

Below you will find a report that I opened up immediatley following this situation:
/URL removed/

I have been contacted by the FBI (was interragaged for over 2 hours) over this whole matter. I received a call about 3 weeks ago and the agent stated that they are dropping my case because they see that I am a victim in this mess. They are working with me and monitoring this whole thing very closely. Mr. Berdysz has stated that he will be sending me the funds that I need in order to refund my customers on the certificate purchase price. He has stated that he will refund the customers on the processing & refundable deposit fees himself. I do believe that we will get this all resolved.

Comments

Da
  19th of May, 2010
I am going through the same process between Luis and Mark I think they are both full of it. I live here in Australia and purchased accommodation voucher we were emailing 2 weeks before our departure that our accommodation has been cancelled. We were travelling with a 15month old child first stop NY where our accommodation was supposively booked. This led us to try and come up with more funds so that we have some where to stay and still over $800AUS out of pocket. They have both promised me some kind of compensation and to date nothing has been done. I am not sure what else I can do from the other side of the world. Can someone help me at least get a portion of those funds back. I have kept all correspondence from both parties starting in April 2008.