BOMC2Sent book after account 'closed'

1 Review updated:

I was a member of the club for several years, no major problems. I cancelled the account and had messages from Customer Service indicating it had been closed. Then I receive a book I never ordered. Customer Service indicated account had been closed, but I owed for the book sent. Numerous emails back and forth. "Account now closed", so I thought problem resolved. Several months later, I started receiving bills again for book I didn't order. They never resolved the issue, so I ended up paying since the book had been sent, even though I didn't order it. Hopefully this is now fully-resolved. I would never recommend this book club to anyone I liked or cared about!

Dp
Dec 15, 2014

Comments

• Cy
      Oct 06, 2009
    BOMC2 - where did it go??
    bomc2.com

I signed up for their services because I thought it sounded great! Now, the website has disappeared, along with my CC information. Looks like I'm gonna have to keep an eye on my CC statements from now on, or even cancel it.

Aug 22, 2010
    BOMC2 - CHARGING AFTER MEMBERSHIP COMPLETED
    2226 Poplar Street
    ERIE, PA

I would like to know why I am still being charged for books after my membership has been completed. For the last several months my account has had these 10.55 charges on them and I have been done with the Book of the Month Club 2 for at least 3 months! What is with this? And when can I geT MY REFUND!

• Bo
      Aug 28, 2010
    BOMC2 - Account accessed after cancellation of membership
    BOMC2
    Cumberland
    Maryland

Money was withdrawn after membership cancelled and confirmation sent from the book club that request had been processed. Stated no future withdrawals from the account would occur, nor would I receive any further books. So what happened

• Do
    Tulsa
    Oklahoma
    Phone: [protected]
    yahoo.com

did not want the books please send my money back

Dec 02, 2011
    BOMC2 - never ordered product am being charged for it each month on credit card
    bomc
    13571 Pioneer St
    Marcellus
    Michigan
    Phone: [protected]

I never ordered to join bomc2 I've been charged for this service every month on my credit card. Tried to remove it cannot get a hold of them to cancel and get my money back or at least stop having it taken out of my credit card every month.

Apr 21, 2012
    BOMC2 - unauthorized charges
    BOMC2
    Pennsylvania

I canceled this account back in July 2011 but just noticed I am still being charged $10.50/mo. Please investigate and return those erant charges. I am on a small fixed income and cannot afford to lose this money. hank you and best regards, Sarah Boykin Smithey

• Ls
      Aug 01, 2012

I didn't know BOMC2 until today..They have charged 4times and i finally found it..

I was so stupid bcuz i payed without what is BOMC2. I have never signed and they charged my money..

• Ls