BOMC2 / Fraud

1 OR, United States Review updated:

I never ordered this product.
Someone stole my credit card details and made this purchase.
I feel it is from within the company. Why would someone outside of the company actually do this and have the product actually sent.
I called the company and they said the purchase was made on line.
They told me to just throw away the book and they would discontinue the subscription.
How can i trust that they will do that. Maybe this is another scam.. They tell me to throw it away and then when my bank makes a claim with them they say they never got the product back?

Se

Comments

• Ju
      16th of Aug, 2013

I am concerned also. Last month (June for July's book) for the first time they shipped my book late...my shipping date is the 29th. It wasn't shipped until the middle of July...now I am waiting for my July book that should have shipped on July 29th...not shipped and not charged...The old web site is gone, my purchase history is not available. My reading list says 31 books, but only 6 show...no place to find out what or if the July book has been shipped. THREE credit cards listed...2 have expired...SOOOOOOOOOOO, I canceled the expired cards, change my remaining card to one that will expire next month and I am ALL DONE. I have been a faithful 6 year+ member but something is wrong here...and I no longer trust them, so I am bailing...