Bombay Jewelry - I'm so upset!!! / Bombay Jewelry is a NIGHTMARE to deal with

1 Carpentensville, IL, United States Review updated:

This holiday season has been nothing but a nightmare dealing with BombayJewelry. I ordered 2 orders from them. The first with broken and damaged jewelry. The metal they use in their merchandise gave me a horrible reaction on my skin. The second order I placed has yet to be received - with voicemails and emails begging for my money back - I am nothing but frustrated. I do not understand how people can just steal our money and not provide us with the products. The first order has not yet been refunded. I have no hope now but to call my credit card and see if they will help me out. I will never shop on this website and advise everyone else to just be very careful. Call and place your orders on different websites if they have a phone number, rather than place it online and then no one picks up the phone on the number provided.

I HATE this website. For the stress they have caused me this holiday season, I will forever give them bad reviews and tell all my family friends to NEVER even bother with them.

Comments

13th of Apr, 2011

The most horrible site to shop from. I purchased jewelry also to have it received broken with missing stones. I emailed with no response. I ultimately had to contact my credit card company.

I dont know how they are getting away with such bad business! I am letting my voice be heard and so should others.

Do not shop from these thieves!

The site is Bombayjewelry.com and they are horrible. I filed complaint with BBB. You should do it as well.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS COMPANY GETTING AWAY WITH THIS. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST FRAUD OUT THERE!!