Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com / hair in my daughter's chicken
I ordered my daughter a chicken leg kids meal on June 14, 2017 at 9:51 pm. Once we got home my daughter went to eat her dinner. She found hair wrapped under the skin, meat and around the chicken bone. I immediately called the location. I live too far to go back. The manager Ben acted like he didn't care. So I emailed and called corporate the next day. I also posted pictures on Facebook and their area page. This is truly unacceptable! I will never eat Bojangles again!
More Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bojangles - fish sand 
- Bojangles - messy food 
- Bojangles - misleading advertising
- Bojangles - overcharged 
- Bojangles - cold chicken an little bug in mashed potatoes 
- Bojangles - complaining about the biscuits.
- Bojangles - customer service and product
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - employee
- Bojangles - management 
- Bojangles - employment fraud