BoffoPaidMail / BoffoPaidMail.com is a scam, avoid it!

Malaysia Review updated:
This company must be operated by a cheat bot because there is no response when contacted. I requested for payout twice and so far have not had any response or seen any cent. I am lucky in that I refused to upgrade so I did not lose any money but I feel sorry for those that did if they do not receive payment unless payment is only reserved for paid members. If that is the case than this should be stated in the terms and conditions so that we do not waste our time clicking for nothing. Something should be done to stop this company operating if it is truly a scammer.

More BoffoPaidMail Complaints & Reviews

A  20th of Jan, 2007 by
The best solution is you should stop finding all this type of scam and find other alternative how to increase money without scam...could you please do that?
A  11th of Jul, 2007 by
I Thank you for letting me know about this scam as I too was sucked in. I had just clicked up to 10,000 when I decided to check the site statistics on reviews to do with the scam site so THANK YOU very much.
A  18th of Jul, 2007 by
I have requested payout 3 times and could have been more but was waiting to see if they paid. they have not. and it has been about 4 months since I requested payout. I have sent emails 3 times, with no response. My daughter, who was one of my referrals, requested payout last month, and no answer yet. This must be a scam.