BoffoPaidMail / Non payment of earned points!

While browsing i came across the BoffoPaidMail.com. I can earn the points for the sites i visited. I have earned more than 70,000 points for which i have the option offer redeeming it. Even though i opted for redemption, i have not received any money so far. I sent various complaints for which no response. I would like to know any of the victims like me who can guide me to proceed further.

Ba

More BoffoPaidMail Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ky
  18th of Jan, 2007

Boffopaidmail owes me a total of $60K and I have been waiting for over 6 months - no money - not a cent! Spent hours reading emails - promoted them on my website - got friends to signup - nah - nothing - zilch! I am proposing that we begin a class action against the Webmaster - her supposed details are on BBB website. If not - let's inform the FBI & register complaints with BBB (I did - could not get a response from WM), but at least people are voicing their experiences for others to learn from. Still - I am owed $60,000 for doing the right thing by boffopaidmail.com - i followed their TOS and FAQ by the book - so I am not letting them get away with it! Stand with me and fight back against WM who scam people and webmasters that are behaving in an illegal manner!

Jo
  20th of Jan, 2007

All the PTR and PTC are ###. Don't ever waste your time playing with them and don't ever think to upgrade your membership.

So
  4th of Jun, 2007

I hope boffopaidmail webmaster can fix the problem up before all investors or members become mad. Don't ever think that all of us useless doll!!! You will get caught later... who knows...

Ki
  10th of Jun, 2007

I have been working with this Very Boffo so far I have earned $ 41000. But they never paid me a single dime. Each and every time I sent emails the overlooked it. They never reply my queries. I realized the truth that this Boffo is a true S C A M, avoid this and contact with Best office practice commission for remedy.

Sh
  14th of Jun, 2007

Thanks to you all for the information, otherwise I be wasting my time. Right now I just started to doing this PTR and PTC and earn nearly $17000.

Jo
  19th of Jun, 2007

Terrence Popp from VAAmerica is involved in this Boffpaidmail scam. He also sells email addresses by the millions and is involved in SPAM mail fraud. He had a website that sold addresses and other garbage that he used to cheat people. Stay away from these businesses.

Na
  5th of Sep, 2007

I am also the member of Boffopaidmail.com. I complete the target before 1 1/2 years. But till now i did not receive the payment from boffopaidmail.com.

Dy
  26th of Sep, 2007

me to... why they do this to us?

Pr
  2nd of Oct, 2007

This site is really big scam as i also had made more than 20K dollars. i messeged them 100 of times, but in vain. they never send any reply.

is there any method to banned the site?

Co
  31st of Oct, 2007

they r geniun they send me 15000 as soon i finished my 15000 . please believe them

Ma
  9th of Nov, 2007

I am Manish Shukla, I have been a member of boffopaidmail.com with user id manshu2007 and I owed $30,000 but still not received the payment.

I think this site is totally a fraud and we have to do some complaints against such sites.

Sa
  11th of Dec, 2007

I agree!

Al
  9th of Jan, 2008

Sorry I did not check what I wrote, my first post was full with mistakes.. lol no problem. All what I want to say is that this site is a legal one & give money for real. Here the link

J
  19th of Jan, 2008

Hey, I did the same thing!! I wasted my time clicking the stupid advertisement but get nothing. I wrote to them but no reply at all. Dont click for the advertisement anymore.

Mu
  29th of Feb, 2008

Yes i agree with my all friends....

boffopaidmail is nothing just a ###.....
i have wasted my 2 month to promote their website and made $ 30000 K.
but i didn't get .
I also contact several times but there is no response...
is there someone to take a serious action agaist such people.

Te
  1st of Jun, 2008

I have no idea why my name is caught up in this. I do not sell email addresses nor am I involved in any scams. The terrence popp who sells the emails is from the UK? I do not even know what boffopaidmail is!

Ji
  2nd of Aug, 2008

boffopaidmail is totally fraud. I made nearly $50k but got nothing. I don't know what should I do to take money or complain against these website.

Pr
  13th of Aug, 2008

Dear friends,
Iam also tried a lot but in vain. Me too not get any payout, but mentioned in the link payout value. By reading all the above complaints. i stop opening the boffopaidmail webpage. I copy pasted the Earnings Stats for proof. Pls make aware of other friends to not login or subscribe. Iam wasted lot of my time in this site. Any one take action on this. anyone know about the owners mailID, phone numbers, address. What can we do to get the payout, is there any possible. Mail me at arunm_prasad@yahoo.co.in regarding this issue. we all want to do something to getrid of these type of nonsence for this site, other mischief sites and upcomming site with same idea.

Hello, Arun

Total Point Credits: 0
Point Debits
Total Point Debits: 0
Ready to cash out?
Visit your Redemption page.

Ma
  18th of Sep, 2008

yessssssssssssssss this site is not truth and wouldnot give you
any mony .and we want to gey rid of this sites .any one can cal me about this at my mail
.madaa_sakr@yahoo.com

Ji
  25th of Nov, 2008

How is it that these mortage scams are allowed to continue. We would not be in this mess if it were not for greedy people like the ones that run VAAmerica. I vote for jail!