Bodysourceonline.co.uk / Bad service

I ordered from Bodysourceonline for a large sum in October, only to get a reply that they didn't ship outside the UK and would issue a refund on my money.

Despite many contact attempts, Bodysourceonline didn't refund for three months, only after I applied for chargeback from my credit card company, they contacted me and officially apologized and told me the company changed owners during the weeks I tried to contact them. I don't think it's bad intentioned but they had structural problems, at least in the past.

Don't start with huge amounts and make sure to inquire whether they ship to your country if you do order there.

Ga

Comments

• La
      12th of May, 2009

Or just don’t order from them at all, Bodysourceonline is a fraudulent company in my opinion. It invites people with low prices to spend £10-£12 on a Privilege card, after using it you are locked into paying £5.99 for next day (in most cases next month due to "out of stock" items) delivery. The web is full of bad reviews for the place. Don't be taken in by the low prices unless you don't mind a long, stressful process.

Source:
    My own experience and 2 training partners who borrowed my privilege card (which is allowed)

• Ai
      7th of Jan, 2010

i need some help, orderd £150 worht of supps nearly a month ago and have not heard single thing! i have sen them loads of emails and they dont ancer the phone, i just dont know what to do? can anyone offer m any advice? aidan

• La
      8th of Jan, 2010

did you pay by credit card? Call your bank and explain the situation. 1st i'd email bodysource to tell them you'll be cancelling it in the next 3 days, if they don't respond, do it.
    If you didn't pay by credit card then call you bank anyway and ask for their advice.