Body Well Design / Horrible business!

Company sells medical devices and hormones.

I ordered a Thigh Design System from these people on March 18th. They charged my card on March 21st. I never received the product. I tried several times to call the 1-866 number several times only to get disconnected as if it wasn't working. I started calling the Hormones By Hart number only to be told that all she could do was a take a note to "Dave" as Dave had no phone number. After realizing that I was not going to receive a call from Dave, I called her back. After calling several times she gave me the number of the company owner, Ron. I called him on his cell and was told he was sorry, but that I needed to call Caleb, his assistant. (why couldn't he call Caleb?) I leave a message for Caleb and never get a call back.

I filed a complaint with the BBB after waiting a few more days to see if my charge was reversed. I also emailed the company and told them I was making one final attempt to collect my funds. This was April 11th. Ron emailed me back and said he would be crediting my account the next day. It is now April 20th and I have no credit. I just filed a complaint with the FCC and called Ron back. He gave me an excuse that his company needed to wait and see if I disputed through the credit card company.

This has been a complete joke! Horrible business. Currently they are sitting on $376. and some change.

Comments

Ro
  20th of Jan, 2009

When I was finally able to talk with Amanda H. she was very upset, and rightfully so. It did not help to explain to her that when she ordered her product, the shopping cart automatically charges her card. At that time we were in the middle of moving to a new, larger building in a better location. The move had its glitches including dropped phone lines and inventory packed in boxes. The product she ordered comes in several pieces, some of which we make others we buy to be assembled.
When she finally reached me we were ready to ship her order. But she wanted a refund and said at the same time that she had already contacted her credit card company for a charge-back. Since I did not want to pay for a charge-back and give her a refund, I told her that I would refund her in a week if I did not see a charge back. This was done -- after she posted her complaint.
She has been fully refunded and now if we get behind in our orders for any reason we post a notice at the website.
If you read this, please understand that things happen to a smaller company which we are that are not always predictable. She was made whole and I have apologized to her over the phone.
Ron Grossman --President