Body Type Wellness (vita cleanse) / 69.99 un-authorized charge

1 Yakima, WA, United States Review updated:

I got the free sample for the cost of 1.95. Ttwo days later I was charged 69.99 the bill was with the product and they had already taken the money out of my account. When I called to cancel the order they asked how I liked the product I siad I didnt know since I had just gotten it. When I asked for order to be canceled they said they could not refund the money. Couldn't even send back . They offered to take 20.00 off. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY> I also told them I was turning them over to the better buisness thats when they took of 20.00

Ro

Comments

• Or
      29th of May, 2014
    Vita Cleanse - Scam un authorised taken money from my account
    Vita Cleans/ Nutri Berry Slim
    United Kingdom

I did not say that they was going to take £89.00 from my account. Not only that I got the product products on the 8th and received it on the 16th which i have not tried it for 14 days as yet i know it does not work as i have gain weight on this product and still feel very tired. it all a scam, my bank notified me they had stop it as it was on one of there list of scams but they can not get back my £89.00 and i will have to contact them to get back my money. I never had any contact details and original site I got it from no longer existed so i could not cancel it. I need to know what my rights are and is there anyway of stopping this or getting my full money back they have offered to refund me only £50.00 after i contact them with the details the bank gave me. my emails to them is returning .