Body Type Wellness / SCAM - RIP OFF
I ordered a free sample of a product called ACIA, all i had to do was pay $3.95 for shipping. Two days later i found a charge of 169.95 on my checking account that i did not authorize from body type wellness. So far i have got back NOTHING they tell me that there is nothing they can do since I didnt return the product - I NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING - I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING. The company is based out of Clearwater FL. IT IS A SCAM - RIP OFF - When I talked to them on the phone I could hardly understand the people. Kia Riley says there is nothing she can do, there is nothing they will do. Bob Wilson says send the product back and they will refund my money - WHAT PRODUCT! Now they say my claim is to old - WHAT - its been open since 48 hours after I ordered the free sample from a diferent company! I have a claim number 1873012JUL10 last time I called they say there is no record of that claim number in the system!!!
More Body Type Wellness Complaints & Reviews
- Body Type Wellness - unauthorized billing 
- Body Type Wellness - unauthorized charges 
- Body Type Wellness - Unauthorized charge 
- Body Type Wellness - Unauthorized Charges, Bad Customer Service, Inaccurate Refund Information 
- Body Type Wellness - Thieves!
- Body Type Wellness - False advertising