body trim uk / removing money from my account

United Kingdom Review updated:
body trim uk
i bought into the 30 day trial period and had a conversation a few eeks after recieving the pack that i did not want to continue and she was fine with that, but today they took £68.98 from my account and they told me i agreed to it over the phone and i know i did not, not only have i sent the pack back the padometer was broken and the measuring tape had numbers missing so not of any use, i have asked for a recording of this phone call to be sent to me via e.mail but still waiting i have also asked for a refund of the £68.98 but as yet no one has been in touch, i am infuriated that i trusted these people .

D  29th of Jul, 2009 by
People who can't talk to a nutritionist or at least to someone who knows how food works, prefer to pay money for the information, like to these guys. Just stop and think: you paid for information! You could get it for free from someone, but you have choosen to buy it, why? They won't send you your phone conversation by email, I think it's too expensive to do it (i.e. to have your phone call recorded, filed and then transferred to a computer to send it to you by email). Go and sue them if you never agreed to pay for "the product" in case you don't return it properly and in time. Frankly, did you think about what exactly was going to be involved in returning "the product" when you signed up, not to mention postage costs which were not going to be compensated in any case? did you really believe their ad that there was no risk involved?
N  22nd of Oct, 2009 by
Body trim did exactly the same to me.
I returned the pack within the 30days trial and when I discovered I'd overdrawn at the bank I discovered I'd been charged by Bodytrim £69.95. When I telephoned to query this I was then told I was charged by mistake but couldn't have a refund until the lady who deals with refunds is back off her two weeks holidays!!
I also explained that I will be charged by the bank because of their mistake and they will not accept any part of it!
Further more the 'refund lady' is now back from her hols but still hasn't telephoned to confirm she's dealt with me so I've contacted them again and have been told to wait until tomorrow when she may call??
This company is a joke. Be warned!!!