Body Lean / repeatedly charged credit card

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I signed up for a trial offer where you just pay for shipping. I was given the option of trying the product, keeping it, and canceling future shipments if I was not satisfied. My intention was not to keep recieving shipments so the day I recieved the trial bottle, I called and closed my account with them. Almost two months later I started seeing charges from them for various amounts. I never recieved any future products from them. The charges, however, were reversed through my credit card and I was given a new account number.

More Body Lean Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bd
      3rd of Jun, 2016

What number did you use to get ahold of them?

• Bo
    Body Lean - Unauthorized Repeated Charges
    Body Lean
    California

I got a phone call about this product and they said it was a free trial. All I had to do was pay for shipping. They charged my credit card three times for $69.95 before I even received the product! I had to make several phone calls to get my refunds(which took months!) They kept telling me that I would receive the product but NEVER did! So then I requested a refund for the shipping that I paid and they said they would send me a refund check which never came! So I called my credit card company and disputed the charges and they told me that company was a scam and that they were on CNN last month! I will never make that mistake again!!

• Mk
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Body Lean - unauthorized charges, returned and now can't contact them anymore!
    Body Lean
    Florida

STAY AWAY! I agreed to a free trial (just pay 1.99 shipping) of the Body Lean product. Then when I received it I realized it said not for use if pregnant. Well, not knowing when I might become pregnant again, I didn't want to use it till I know I'm done having kids. So, I'm saving it. Also, ordered it for my hubby who wasn't interested in the product. So, I planned to cancel it but was charged after only 10 days (79.95 for both my husband and myself) before the promised 2 wk. trial was even over.

I called and asked if I could return the product and they told me the correct address to return it to and were nice about it. So, I waited an appropriate amount of time to see the refund on my credit card bill and never saw it. I've tried several times to call both numbers I have (the self-help number as well as the number on my credit card and it says both are "temporarily unavailable." What the heck does that mean?!?!

WHAT CAN I DO NOW????? That's a lot of money!!!

• Mk
      3rd of Jun, 2016

This is mkc1221 again... meant to say in title that I had unauthorized charges, returned the product to THEM, and now can't contact the company anymore!