body health pros/bio*mywellness-hub.com / unauthorized debit card charges

1 San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:

I have been charged since may for $29.95 for something i have never ever signed up for... tried calling the numbers showing on my bank account statments they can never find the account but they can sure enough bill me. any idea what to do? thanks

Comments

• Vr
      7th of Dec, 2010

I was checking my credit card statement and notice that i have been charge $29.95 for body health pros.What"s that?You all think you all slick.This company need a reality check.You think people don't check their statements in these hard times, you all just sit back and scamming people not knowing that this is an extra bill we cannot afford.Well i dont know about other people, but i need my money back, and i will sure do something about it .It have to be a way that you can order something on line and prevent some fradulent company from getting your information.The telephone number they put on the statement is from NV, it not accepting calls from certain part of the country, so you can never reach them, no way to dispute.

• Dp
      16th of Dec, 2010

I was a victim of these charges as well. I was able to find out that the charges came as a result of purchasing from Gotbody.com. If you email them at [protected]@gotbody.com, they will refund and cancel everything.

18th of Dec, 2010

same thing happened to me my cc company is working with me plus i am going to email GotBody tonight they need to be stopped as a fradulant company they have used 2 separate companys to fradulently charge me, bio wellness-hub AND body health pro...which by the way has a NOT WORKING TELEPHONE NUMBER.

• Do
      27th of Dec, 2010

Another "Victim" here--I sent an email to [protected]@gotbody.com--still waiting for a response.

• Gt
      30th of Dec, 2010

Me too. I called gotbody.com last Thursday (Christmas Eve) and my money was back in my account yesterday (12/29). The guy I spoke with was nice and cooperative, and the conversation lasted five minutes at the most. I could tell he deals with a lot of these. If you are using e-mail to communicate with them and have been waiting I'd strongly recommend you call.

• Th
      31st of Dec, 2010

This is the second month in a row I have been charged from this company after placing an order. Called the second number on the web site and spoke to a gentlemen that helped me with the problem. Stated I would get refunded my money in 1-2 weeks and they no longer use the company that caused these charges. Will wait and see. You could tell that this company has had a lot of phone calls about this same issue because he was quick and right to the point and helpful.

• Ba
      3rd of Jan, 2011

I just noticed on my statement that I have charges from this same company. I have disputed the charges with my credit card company. I had never heard of this company until I saw the name on my statement. Obviously Gotbody.com is not a reputable company.

• Go
      2nd of Feb, 2011

Dear GotBody customer,

We're very sorry to hear of your experience. It's very important that we provide superior experiences every time you visit GotBody.com or contact our service team, and for that reason have discontinued all trial offers on GotBody.com.

For some time, we did test an opt-out offer (along with large graphic banner and program text) located next to the "submit order" button, which was at the last step of checkout. While our intention was to make the offer prominent and noticeable, it became clear that introducing any offer into our checkout process from any 3rd party was not in line with our company mission nor in the best interest of our customers.

As part of our arrangement with Wellness-Hub, they will refund any of our customers in full for any unwanted charges. If you or any other customers require our assistance in arranging for refunds, please contact our service using the link at GotBody.com

Yours in health,
    Steve

Customer Response Team
    GotBody.com

• Ca
      3rd of Feb, 2011

Just called in and they knew exactly what the issue was, apologized, and said they would forward my info to Body Health Pros for a refund by check.

• Mo
      6th of Apr, 2011

I fell victim to the same scam. The MyWellness-Hub phone number is out of service. I call GotBody.com and the told me that WellNessHub is out of business. GotBody refused to refund me any of the money. Do not do busy with GotBody.com