Boch Toyota South / Bad service

I Purchased a 2008 Toyota camry brand new off the lot from boch toyota south in Dec.2007 and on January 1, 2011 i was driving coming off an exit when i went to yield i than put my foot on the gas and the car would not go anywhere so i shut off the car hoping if i turned it back on the gas would work well then i realized it wasnt so then i called 911 so i could have an officer come behind my vechicle so i would not be hit. The officer pushed my car with his cruiser to a safe place. i then got the car towed to boch toyota so i received a call within 2 days telling me it would cost me 6000.00 to repair it. I have the toyota warranty and i also purchased an extended warranty and no one wants to cover the damage they claim i went over a snow bank and thats why the vechicle needs a new transmission. A snow bank never happened in my travels so that is the poorest excuse. I have been without a vechicle for 2 weeks and i am a single mom of 2 this is the reason i purchased a brand new vechicle. Basically do not purchase a vechicle from BOCH TOYOTA. Very Bad Service WOULD NEVER PURCHASE A TOYOTA IN MY LIFE AGAIN. I have told friends and family about my experience and bad news travels fast.

Ke