boca java and others / unauthorized payments

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I have received 4 seperate deductions from Boca java, Belisi.com, Magsentrtmnt andHmid protect 866. I have NO idea who they are or how they got my account number. My bank has a help line which i contacted and got contact for the above. Needless to say no one answers the phone, ever. Emailing is another joke, considering i have only gotten one response stating they cannot d/c and account on line. I was furious and emailed back with some things I cannot print here. Let us not forget there never WAS any "account". They still have not returned the funds. I even threatened to retain an attorney. I am so furious over this, considering I am very careful with my money and my accounts. Now, the budget has not been passed and being a state employee have been working for free for a month. I do not have extra funds for this type of crap. Nor do i appreciate being played like this. Did I mention I have never gotten anything in the mail or from UPS from any of the 4 above places. Kind of gives you insight on how and why people go postal and loose their minds. If you have the same issue with any of the above, please post your complaint. Maybe someone somewhere will help us.

Dm

Comments

• Gl
      29th of Jul, 2009

IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS IHAVE HAD 2 TRANSACTION OF $39.96 TAKEN OUT FROM MY CREDIT CARD.. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER FOR ME TO CONTACT. I DONT KNOW WHO THIS COMPANY IS BUT IT'S GETTING ME FRUSTRATED AND I DONT HAVE THE FUNDS TO BE TAKEN OUT FROM MY CARD!!!

• Tu
      30th of Jul, 2009

I have had 39.96 taken out and called them
    to tell them I wanted it stoped and thet say I
    asked for it I tolded them I did not they will not stop
    it I have to stop my card is my only way to go the number I call I did get someone but it was no good
    she was a ### to me 877 801 4103 hope you have better luck then me
    I now have no card maby it is better !!!

• Na
      28th of Aug, 2009

If you recently signed up for any sort of 'free trial', you might have gotten hooked into these. Free trials are never free...need to read the terms and conditions ALWAYS!! If you're positive you didn't sign up for these, contact your bank and file a fraud claim. Just make sure you're not doing it just to get out of paying OD fees or something because, while the bank may credit your account and go after the merchant for the funds, a lot of the times the merchants will use other means of collection (collection agencies) to get their money and your IP address will be put on a blacklist preventing you from placing orders online.

I work in the fraud dept of a large bank so I'm sure of my info.