Bob's Discount Furniture / safegaurd protection

1 NH, United States Review updated:

Purchased high dark wood cherry kitchen table with the built in leaf inside back in 2005. YOu can walk by it and the screws from the chairs would just fall out.
Well I finally opened the table up wiht the help of 6 of my adult friends, we were able to use the that extra piece to make the table larger. For years I would call up and they kept givning me an accuss, oh the wood swelled up.. Its Winter. ..
Well make a long story short, No one is willing to help me, open the table and tuck the leaf back in .. My table is stuck and wont open...
BOB DISCOUNT SPEAKS FOR ITS NAME.. POOR QUIALITY, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES,
he stands by nothing but your money..

I will NEVER buy anything from them again..

also purchease a living room set.. I wont even tell you about that case..

Signed very UNHAPPY and UNSATISIFIED CUSTOMER

Am

Comments

• Am
      25th of Feb, 2009

I aslo had a tech come to my house twice, the first guy was very rude unprofessional to me.. He had the nerve to ask me why did I buy the furnture.. .. why this? and why that? Well I told him to get the #$#% of my house, and I called BOBs imeediatly.. The second guy came a week later and passed the buck over to safe garud athat I had to make a claim.. ..

• Am
      25th of Feb, 2009

Now my mom bought bedroom set with 3months.. and last nite the post at the end of the bed came off.. hmm.. and noticed a knick on the frame..

• Ga
      27th of Feb, 2009

after making my first bob's discount furniture purchase, i now have bed bugs infested in my home. in my entire life, i have NEVER had a bed bug problem until the Bob's furniture entered my home. I believe the increase in bed bug infestation is directly related to Bob's furniture products being purchased from when they first went into business. The company should be mandated to fumigate properly to stop their intense cause of bed bug problems whereever their product resides.

• Le
      23rd of Mar, 2009

i buy a set furniture infct whit bet bugs now my house is infect wiht bet bug its a thousand of that orrible bugs

31st of Oct, 2010

Hello,
    I have a case in New York where an infant was bitten by bed bugs
    from a couch bought from Bob's. Any chance you would give me
    an affidavit of your experience with them?
    It would help the child and help in the suit against Bob's?

margiottalaw@msn.com