Bob's Discount Furniture / living room furniture

1 Seabrook New Hampshire, Salisbury, MA, United States Review updated:

I purchased the furniture 8/2/2015 and the goof proof product total cost $1, 322.51. The furniture was starting to have problems Bob's Furniture
sent a representative to my house 11/7/2018 I was told it was definitely a manufacturer defect. I spoke to customer service and was told I would be contacted but never have been . I have called 4 times and keep getting nowhere.
At this point I want a refund or I'll be taking Bob's Furniture to small claims court.

Ca
Dec 27, 2018

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2019

I purchased a sofa and loveseat approx. 1-1/2 years ago at Bob's in Hunt Valley. The pushy salesman also talked me into a "Goof Proof" 5 year warranty. After approx. 1 year the leather on my sofa has been deteriorating as shown in the photo. I contacted Bobs and put in a concern/complaint to corporate. They stated they would review and send reply via e-mail. They stated in their e-mail that this is not covered under their warranty nor the 5 year goof proof warranty. I am now stuck with a sofa, loveseat and ottoman set that is worthless because the leather on the sofa is coming off after only 1-1/2 years. Absolutely crazy that you pay so much money for a leather set and it doesn't last as long as a fake leather set. Buyers beware on the lasting quality of Bob's furniture items !!!