Bob-O-Pedic / back problem giver

1 Attleboro, MA, United States Review updated:

We purchased a Bob-O-Pedic queen size from Bob's store in March of 08. Spent $1, 953 with extended warranty. I needed a bed that with a raised head for my medical problems. From day one, I hated that bed. I swear the one in the store was more plush and the one we received was firm. I even had my husband check it. A year later, we have rolls in our bed. If I lay on my right side, I have to lay up hill. My husband has developed serious hip pain and I wake up in the middle of the night with such hip and knee pain that I scream, end up crying and having to take pain medicine to relieve the pain.

Needless to say, the mattress is in excellent condition and we went out and bought a regular mattress from Cardi's. Now, the interesting part is that my son wanted a tempupedic bed and we bought him one from Cardi's and he has not had any problem at all with it. Sure makes me think it is the quality of Cardi's vs. Bob's discount. You will not find us back at Bob's . You get what you pay for.

Comments

• Bu
      16th of Feb, 2010

I'm having a back problem too from same matters, at first when I got it it felt good. year later my hip and back is killing me. The matters looks good but it lost it's density in the middle, it's softer in the middle and firm elsewhere. they did replace it, but now i'm starting to have that same problem. over I would not buy a mattress at bobs.