Bob Evans / visit/service/food
Okay this is the 3rd time I have tried to send this form. I recently visited a resturant, which I go to often, and had some of the worse food, service, and treatment that I have ever gotten.Our food was cold, we ordered salad she brought it to the table and said you didn't carry the dressing but if that was all we wanted she would whip some up it was nasty, we asked for it to be taken back and she got mouthy. There was no bread brought out, I asked for toast, got it after my meal was done, my hash was cold, greasy, and dry, I asked for gravey never seen it. As I said we usually go ther often I will have to think long before I go back. We spent $30.00 for a meal that wasn't touched much.
When we paid they asked how things were I said not very well I asked to speak with somone and she looked at me and said that will be $30.26 please. I paid it with protest it wasn't the checout persons fought but I work in a place of business and if any one ever treated our customers this way they would be gone.
Thanks to whoever reads this for your time.
Sherri Roark Daniels's Response, Jul 04, 2018
I think you need to send us some coupons in the mail for a free box and some for so much off a box. I do not have access to a printer. My name and address are: Sherri Daniels 257 Snellings Lane Hulen, Ky. 40845
More Bob Evans Complaints & Reviews
- Bob Evans - I have never been this unhappy at my job before 
- Bob Evans - service 
- Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Family Size - a million black specks of something is in this product and it is not pepper. 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans macaroni and cheese 
- Bob Evans Restaurant - bad customer service 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - manager and food service
- Bob Evans - fraud and scam 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans family size macaroni and cheese
- Bob Evans Farms - not receiving order as given waitress 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - ordered a rise and shine for delivery, it was inedible.