Bob Evans / visit/service/food

Maysville, KY, US Review updated:

Okay this is the 3rd time I have tried to send this form. I recently visited a resturant, which I go to often, and had some of the worse food, service, and treatment that I have ever gotten.Our food was cold, we ordered salad she brought it to the table and said you didn't carry the dressing but if that was all we wanted she would whip some up it was nasty, we asked for it to be taken back and she got mouthy. There was no bread brought out, I asked for toast, got it after my meal was done, my hash was cold, greasy, and dry, I asked for gravey never seen it. As I said we usually go ther often I will have to think long before I go back. We spent $30.00 for a meal that wasn't touched much.
When we paid they asked how things were I said not very well I asked to speak with somone and she looked at me and said that will be $30.26 please. I paid it with protest it wasn't the checout persons fought but I work in a place of business and if any one ever treated our customers this way they would be gone.
Thanks to whoever reads this for your time.

• Sherri Roark Daniels's Response, Jul 04, 2018

I think you need to send us some coupons in the mail for a free box and some for so much off a box. I do not have access to a printer. My name and address are: Sherri Daniels 257 Snellings Lane Hulen, Ky. 40845

Sh
Mar 23, 2017

Comments

• Er
      Aug 14, 2018
    Bob Evans Farms - Food
    Marion
    Ohio

What I wanted wasn't available until four. The bread was smaller. The fruit was not fresh. The turkey was smaller and I'm really mad. I will not be coming back to bob evans until all of this is fixed. I will also be having other people not coming for these reasons. Thanku.

Bob Evans Farms - Family size mac and cheese

There was a lot of tiny black specs and one big glob of something gross in the mac and cheese. I will no long buy this product.

• To
    Bob Evans Farms - Removal of Strawberry Banana Crepes from Menu
    Crown Point
    Indiana

7/29/18 I am duly upset at the fact that you are no longer providing crepes on your menu. I have been on a business trip only to return to find out that Crepes have been removed from the menu. For over 13 years, I have enjoyed your delicious strawberry banana crepes and today my love for the crepes at Bob's has been destroyed. I loved your crepes

• La
    Bob Evans Farms - Product
    Harrison
    Ohio

I waited 30 minutes for my food and I had to get it to go because I had somewhere to be. I get it and it doesn't look like anything ive order. There's literally 5 scrambled egg pieces.

• Li
    Bob Evans Farms - Original pork sausage gravy & biscuits
    Huber Heights
    Ohio

Opened the box and the gravy was in it but not the pkg. of biscuits! I have bought these many times before and never had a problem, I also buy a lot of your sausage and potatoes!

• Sh
    Bob Evans Farms - Bob Evans 30 pk. sausage
    Middlesboro
    Kentucky

My husband won't eat anything besides Bob Evans sausage. The box I bought last week was missing several pieces in the pack.

• Mw
    Bob Evans Farms - Food/portion
    Hamilton
    Ohio

Been eating at Bob Evans for years even worked as a server for 6 years. Pretty much eat the same thing and well each time we get less and less but price keeps going up. Ordered 3 pot roast hash this morning and this is what we got for 9.29. Pictures below. I understand food cost and the entire thing but seriously???

Bob Evans Farms - Pork sausage patties 30 count
    Atlanta
    Georgia

I am so disappointed with the purchase of these sausages. They are fatty and tasteless for the cost. My husband only like pattie sausages, I tried these and couldn't believe that your company made such a awful product. I feel cheated and I work to hard for my money. I will not be buying these again. By the way can I get a refund?

• Gl
    Bob Evans Farms - Crepes
    Harrisburg
    Pennsylvania

I understand that you will no longer be serving crepes after this week.

My sister, my daughter and I go to our local Bob Evans every Friday for your delicious crepes. Now we won't be able to go there on Fridays. We will have to go to IHOP instead.

When do you think you will be bringing them back? Thank you.
    Glenda Dauchess
    [protected]

• Di
    Bob Evans Farms - Service and nonprofessional atmosphere
    Avon
    Indiana

Will not be coming back until changes are made. management staff is a joke Friday & Saturday nights. This guy doesn't care anymore than the servers goofing off do.
    Also cooked food and handled cash without a thought of hand washing procedures. This is your manager? Thumbs way down once again.

• Ni
    Bob Evans Farms - Macaroni and cheese family size
    Michigan

The last three family size I bought were super dry.my kids love it but not these three:(

• Ke
    Bob Evans Farms - Bob Evans Macaroni & Cheese
    Mason
    Ohio

I Love Bob Evans Frozen macaroni & Cheese, Sometimes it's thick and really good, One of my favorite foods to eat, But sometimes I'd say almost half the time it's runny and I can't even bring myself to eat it, I love the stuff so much butt half the time I'm wasting my money, Every time I pop it in the microwave I'm hoping this time it'll be good !

• Lo
      Aug 21, 2018
    Bob Evans Farms - Service
    The Villages, Florida

Horrible customer service. Treated as an inconvenience. Had to wait while tables were empty. Waitress complaining to one another. Never greeted by either hostess or waitress. Never felt so uncomfortable at a restaurant. This is the second time we visited this restaurant and same both times. Would hope this would be addressed or will not return.

• Fy
      Aug 28, 2018
    Bob Evans Farms - Bob evans restraunt off I 65 layfayette in
    Lafayette
    Indiana

I stopped around 9 30 the hostess took the 3 people before me then when there were seated asked the couple behind 2 ? I said I m one she torally ignored me, lucky there was a Dennys next door I went there

• Ra
      Aug 28, 2018
    Bob Evans Farms - Restaurant poor food and service

Poor food and would not l me use a coupon for lunch

• Cu
      Aug 29, 2018
    Bob Evans Farms - Coca Cola
    Beachwood
    Ohio

Why are the Coke products being replaced with Pepsi products? This is not good. This caused me not to enjoy my dining experience. When will the Coke products return to your menu?

• Pe
      Sep 01, 2018
    Bob Evans - Food
    Holland
    Ohio

I ordered pot roast hash. I usually get a good size portion. This time it was in a small container like you put a hamburger in. the meat was dry and there was no juice. Worst food i ever got from bob evans and the portion was half the size as usual. Why do you get more when you eat in than you do take out?

• St
      Sep 02, 2018
    Bob Evans Farms - Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
    Greensburg
    Pennsylvania

I bought a slice of the Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie and as you can see by the photos Bob Evans advertises a creamy peanut butter filling and chocolate crust. Well as you can, also, see by my slice there is no creamy peanut butter filling and no chocolate crust. This is more like a chocolate pie made in someones kitchen.

• Pe
      Sep 05, 2018
    Bob Evans Farms - Service
    West Chester Ohio

I have contacted you about this before and was told someone would get back to me, Please have someone contact me about this matter. I feel very cheated on our meals worst service ever as well as shorted on our foods that was ordered. Thank you Penny Shepherd . my telephone number is

• M1
      Sep 11, 2018
    Bob Evans Farms - Six Cheese Pasta ,,,serves 2
    Lakewood
    bobevans.com

The sauce was delicious as usual but there was next to no macaroni in the container...very strange & disappointing.

• Di
      Sep 18, 2018
    Bob Evans Farms - Everythibg
    Canton
    Ohio

Is Bob Evans going outa business?
    I'm at Bob Evans now. It took 15 mins to be seated, 1/2 hour for anyone to get us drinks. Sitting here one hour now without food. After waiting an hour the waitress brought the wrong food! What's going on people?!!

Canton, OHIO west tusc
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ki
      Sep 19, 2018
    Bob Evans Farms - Mashed potatoes
    Cordova
    Tennessee

I buy this product at least once a week . I made some today and it just didn't taste right it tasted like chemicals .

• Is
      Sep 20, 2018
    Bob Evans Farms - Manager Kristi
    Parkersburg
    West Virginia
    bobevans.com

So I've heard in the last few weeks Kristi has been moved to multiple Bob Evans Resturaunts because of her behavior! She has been treating her employees like dogs! Making the work place a total wreck!

• Da
      Oct 02, 2018
    Bob Evans Farms - Mash potatoes
    Daytona Beach Shores
    Florida

Package exploded after heating .burnt my foot I have pictures.i lifted corner then heated product.Stered then heated again.the plastic cover reattached its self.When I remove potatoes it exploded all over my body.red marks all over my legs and arms and foot.this left a burn on my foot.still healing.

• Pa
      Oct 16, 2018
    Bob Evans Farms - Macaroni and cheese
    Goreville

We purchased a macaroni in our store's refrigerated dairy section. When the sleeve was removed, a dark spot on the for was revealed. I opened the seal to find out if it was something non food. It was a big chunk of mold. The package seemed sealed.

• Ab
      Oct 21, 2018
    Bob Evans Farms - Not giving proper answer and not doing their work properly
    bardoli
    India

Please dismiss the casier from here

Nov 04, 2018
    Bob Evans Farms - Bob evans white cheddar mash potatoes
    Dixon .il.

Had hard round black pieces and brown thin pieces had to throw it out.
    Had a use by 5/7/17 kc L1.
    I bought the potatoes because of the name bob evans thinking it would be a good product.please look into this matter.
    Thanks Chris

• Sc
      Nov 05, 2018
    Bob Evans Restaurants - No service.
    Blue Springs
    Missouri

We waited 20 mins at table. No drinks or service. So we left. Horrible service and even after we got up the server said so sorry and walked away. Didn't even try to make it right. Just thought u needed to know . I will not be recommending this place anytime soon.