Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Family Size / a million black specks of something is in this product and it is not pepper.
I bought a Family Size Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes at Ingle's Grocery Store and it was unfit to eat. Millions of tiny black specks of something of various sizes were throughout this product plus the pieces that were definitely rotten places in it. This is disgusting! It is not Pepper! I don't know what it is maybe specks of
black metal. I don't want any coupons...that is not why I am writing to you. Bob Evans food products will soon go out of business if this keeps up. I know I will never again buy this product. A Bad reputation will knock your business for a loop.
More Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Family Size Complaints & Reviews
- Bob Evans - I have never been this unhappy at my job before 
- Bob Evans - service 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans macaroni and cheese 
- Bob Evans Restaurant - bad customer service 
- Bob Evans - fraud and scam 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - manager and food service
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans family size macaroni and cheese
- Bob Evans Farms - not receiving order as given waitress 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - bad food and service 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - ordered a rise and shine for delivery, it was inedible.