Bob Evans Farms / overall customer service
On 11/21/2017, I and two friends had lunch at the Bob Evans restaurant in Phoenixville, PA.
My two friends ordered breakfast and I ordered a half sandwich and small bowl of chili.
The service was very slow, the waitress apologized several time, and my chili was brought to me after I had already eaten my sandwich and my friends had finished their breakfast.
There are definite problems with this location and its service levels.
More Bob Evans Farms Complaints & Reviews
- Bob Evans - I have never been this unhappy at my job before 
- Bob Evans - service 
- Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Family Size - a million black specks of something is in this product and it is not pepper. 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans macaroni and cheese 
- Bob Evans Restaurant - bad customer service 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - manager and food service
- Bob Evans - fraud and scam 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans family size macaroni and cheese
- Bob Evans Farms - not receiving order as given waitress 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - ordered a rise and shine for delivery, it was inedible.