Bob Evans Farms / not receiving order as given waitress

My younger son & I met at the Bob Evans Restaurant in Princeton, Indiana (47670) located at 2825 West Broadway Street - telephone (812) 386-1228.

I ordered the regular size Cranberry Pecan salad, no blue cheese - opting for Swiss cheese instead - with raspberry vinaigrette on the side. I choose biscuits from the center of the pan with butter and honey. Coffee with regular sugar and cream as well as water with lemon,

My son chose the regular size Wildfire Chicken Salad made with fried chicken, biscuits, and coffee.

I asked the waitress give me the check for both meals.

Because I hadn't seen my son, Robert Oprah's, in years — he had come to attend his grandmother's (my mother's) funeral, which was to take place the next day — we were engrossed in conversation when our meals arrived. I didn't notice my salad was minus the Swiss cheese or that the biscuits, butter and honey were missing.

The waitress was a young lady whose hair was accented with a red color that no human hair naturally has. I use that as a means of identifying her not as a complaint about her appearance.

When the waitress brought the bill, my son insisted on being given it and I chose to allow him to pay, which is why I cannot give you the receipt number or the amount he paid. But surely there weren't many orders that were taken between 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. that contained the exact same order.

A young man (the night shift manager?) brought us two small containers with biscuits to take with us; but, they didn't contain butter or honey & when I got home & went to eat one, I found that they were rock hard & definitely not from the center of the pan.

Needless to say, I am very unhappy about the whole incident.

My salad was good but I should have been given it exactly as I ordered it and I should have gotten exactly what I ordered.

It would be a good idea for at least the Regional Manager to take a good, hard look at the way the Bob Evans Restaurant in Princeton, Indiana is run on week nights. I most certainly won't be going back there for a very long time.

Disappointed,

[protected] cell
[protected]@gmail.com

Ma
Apr 27, 2018

Comments

•   Jul 07, 2019

No human hair naturally is...

Well you're just a great big ball of sunshine aren't you?

It takes you and your son to attend a funeral to get together and see each other?

What does Oprah have to do with anything? You Gail?

•   Jul 07, 2019

Name
    On
    The
    Internet????

Beyond stupid! Seriously, who tied your shoes?