Bob Evans Coffee / decaffinated coffee

1 Lansing, MI, United States Review updated:

Why is the decaffinated coffee so bitter? It tastes like it has been at the bottom of the pot for hours. We frequently eat at Bob Evans and I don't recall the coffee having this unpleasant taste .

Lo

Comments

• Vi
      14th of Sep, 2008

They changed it recently and the regular is just as bad, bitter

• Ro
      18th of Sep, 2008

I LIKE A GOOD MEAL AND COFFEE IS A BIG PART OF IT.
    I ATE AT THREE BOB EVANS IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS AND
    THE DECAF COFFEE WAS THE WORST I EVER TASTED
    I FELT LIKE THIS SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO YOU
    ATTENTION
    THANK YOU ROBERT FRUCHEY 419 874 4118

• Sn
      2nd of Oct, 2008

we left bob evans our business card...to call us when they change their coffee...it's really bad since they changed it. SORRY.

• Ga
      8th of Nov, 2014

For over 25 years we have always chosen to eat at Bob Evans for the main reasons of their coffee, nice atmosphere and good food. However, the past several years at every local Bob Evans restaurant we have eaten their coffee is too strong. We asked for fresh coffee on 2 different occasions after tasting their first pot; the fresh coffee was no better both times. Last night again we struck out. We did not enjoy their coffee, although I really enjoyed their broasted white meat chicken dinner. Wonder if they could offer both on their menus: their original mellow coffee in addition to the strong they now serve? That change will keep this couple continuing to choose to eat at Bob Evans.