Bob Diamond Real EstateTax Sale, Unclaimed Excess Funds

1 Review updated:

Bob Diamond, if that is his Real Name! Sean Buige -Tax Sale Riches, Jack Bosch, all selling a similar Pipe Dream! Lets concentrate on these first two unlikely scammers. The Tag Team of Bob and his Brother Ed, Diamond.

Folks, you are smarter than this! Bob Diamond, Ed Diamond (Real Birth Names?) are Scammers. How Could you Fall for This? There is NO Free Lunch Folks! If Bob is really a Lawyer, he should be good enough not to have to sell the General Public, Do it yourself Dream Courses. They lie to make a Sale and even Double Charge people and Never Return their Money or give Refunds? These kind of people belong in Jail!

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, this Tax Sale Riches BS, Buying Property before the Sale, Excess funds and Such, is all a Scam! If it Sounds too Good to be True, , then what is it?

1. They are telling you that you can make money with hidden, unclaimed money. That you are going to charge 30-60% and share this Joy with your happy wife? BULL! 90% this does not Work! 95% Each available county is already taken.

The Reality is that someone already is doing this. Somebody in some county found this money pot years ago, ahead of you. Do you really think you are going to move in on this one persons Goldmine? All it takes in any one County, is for ONE Person to Take Over the County's funds and you and all of the other Newbies are SOL, Too Late, S-Out of Luck!

Did one or two people out of a Thousand people they already sold, get Lucky? Sure! But everyone else Got Scammed! That is the nature of the scam. Plus, there is NO Room for you in this business, and they know It. They Sold you a Big DREAM!

And, they are Counting on You, Not Asking for your Money Back! They've already spent most of it and moved on. They are not even there anymore. They hired someone to answer the phones and take messages that they do not intend on returning. They will Stall you till the Cows come Home or you give up calling them before you get Back a single Dime!

We can Not Recommend the Bob Diamond or Shawn Buige, or Jack Bosh Courses. These are All Scams! They Look Good, they get you Excited enough to pull out your wallet, then mail you $10 worth of paper and plastic and then they leave town, and off to another Group Dreamers with another pitch! Want to make Money, Fast? Work hard, sometimes two jobs, make the sacrifices, make sound investments and make few mistakes.
Avoid Scams like This!

Co
Feb 14, 2016

Comments

Jul 19, 2017

Hi, and thanks for your thought. did you try to do the tax overages and failed? please tell us exactly how you know that they are scammers, did you try and saw that most them are already taken?
    Thanks and waiting for reply.

• Ca
      Nov 18, 2017

Okay! Yes I agree that the Bob and Ed Diamonds, Jack Bosch's of the world are scammers!! Bottom line when you do your own research into "excess proceeds" "overages" "surplus funds", you will find out that it takes work! For example: Shawn Buige info is great but if you don't apply it then it just sits and you make NO MONEY! I bought his National Surplus program and yes it takes awhile to get up to speed, to really understand exactly what and where and who holds the money! Plus not ALL the states allow or hold funds for the original owners. i.e. Texas where I work surplus funds, if you don't claim it within 2 years, state keeps it and you (owner) lose it! Also you must and I repeat must work with an Attorney to keep it legal and in compliance. Then you must search liens/judgements/HOA's etc...against the property. After ALLLLLL that then you still need to locate the orig. owner and get them under contract /the attorney!! So YES... you can make NICE money..like I have but there is WORK involved, no gimme programs or yellow brick roads! As for Shawn, he is a businessman and knows the more eyes he has out the better results he has and besides, do you how many counties you can get FREE surplus list and FREE online court records search! So IF you buy do ur research 1st the n make up ur mind & get to WORK!!!

Mar 13, 2019

@Carlos R Gonzalez Got any good attorney referrals in Houston or Midland? Have a couple cases I need help with there.

• Dw
      Aug 31, 2018

After reading some of the complaints is it true that a single person can go to a county and get the rights to control all the county themselves ?

I have called Bob Diamonds office and talked with them about this program and everytime they have people there with answers for my questions. I have not purchased it yet as I wanted to do more research first.

Are there any good posts about his program ?

• He
      Oct 12, 2018

@DW Turner I find it hard to believe than any county is going to turn over all of their tax overage accounts to one individual. Also, it seems that if a tax sale occurred two and a half years ago and the overage has not been claimed, that is unlikely that there are lots of investors attempting to get assignments for these Monies. I'm considering the Bob Diamond program but I'm still doing my due diligence.

• Po
      Dec 13, 2018

@Henri Pol I wish I could find more info, seems just a little info available

• Ho
      Aug 31, 2019

@DW Turner No, that's like saying there can only be one grocery store, one pharmacy, etc. It might take a little work to convince someone to work with you over the other person, but so what?

Mar 13, 2019
    Best Best Advice

You obviously didn't do any work after you bought the course. I bought this course in 2015, applied it and have made thousands of dollars since then. Anyone can contact me with questions [protected]. I am not affiliated with Bob Diamond or his company.

• Ay
      Aug 25, 2019

@dezracer79 I would love to talk with you or email briefly about this program if you would be willing. You could email me your contact at [protected]@gmail.com I would sincerely appreciate some honest insight into the overages program.

Sep 05, 2019

@dezracer79 Same for me Dezracer79! I bought it Jan 2019 and am on my way! Have a lot of claims filed, and yes, there's competition, but what ISN'T there competition in? It'll work if you work it. Great program, I love it and it's making me $$$. Also, not affiliated with Bob Diamond or his company, I'm just a student.

• Ec
      Jun 10, 2019

I'm doing some research into this, anyone with prior successful experience, please provide a little feedback

Sep 05, 2019

@Eculpe1057 pls see my post below, it works!!

Jun 20, 2019

Legit or Scam???

Here's my honest review of the Bob Diamond's course: https://youtu.be/d5D5y7ZQsUA

You'll find my experience and my results in the video. If you have other questions I've posted my number above and here is also my email: [protected]@overagerefund.com

Aug 17, 2019

After, reviewing the Bob Diamond reviews on this page. It sounds to be much of a scam. I realize, any program online or physical job requires work, Their is NO FREE RIDE. Scammers use this line the first fifteen minutes of advertising. Research and review all programs. Bob Diamond is not certified by the BBB. He does not give any guarantee on his program. Buyer beware!

Sep 05, 2019

@Sarah Jane McAndrews Sarah, while there are no guarantees in most programs, I'd just like you to read my post. I've been doing the Diamond program since January and have $621k booked in different counties for tax overages. It's a fantastic program, and they are nothing but supportive and helpful. Your success will depend on how hard you work it. It works as a real business, not just a side gig. Best of luck to you.

Sep 05, 2019

I am the precise example of just how wrong you are!! I started training with Bob and Ed's program in January 2019. I got my first check in May from a tax surplus. Since then, I have $621k in claims filed with different counties, different states, and will take my fee from this. I have followed the program exactly as it is taught. I've been diligent in working it full time and doing everything in the program. I see a great future for myself in this business due to the Diamond Program. I'd like to add that Bob, Ed and their entire support staff are incredible! They are prompt, efficient and very knowledgeable when you run into roadblocks or unknown obstacles. It's obvious they are in it to see their students succeed in every way. There isn't ONE bad thing about this program I can mention, not ONE!! I'm doing it, it works. My name is Janet Walker/ Red Door Asset Recovery

• As
      Sep 17, 2019

First of all, I'd like to say that our business has been doing this for 10 years and are an industry leader in surplus funds recovery. Here is our website-www.assetrecoveryinc.com. I am the owner of the company and have been working with Bob and Ed for many years. They are both reputable and know what they are talking about! This is a business like any other business and if you are consistent and disciplined in your efforts, success will find you but you have to remain persistent and hungry. When I first started it took 6 months before I received a check and now I have more business than we can handle! These claims do exist and you can make a great living helping people recover money from the government. Take a look at our website- we have 145 hand written letters/referrals from people (actually more than that but I haven't had time to upload the new ones). Read a few of the letters and you'll see what a difference you can make in people's lives and the pay's not bad either!

Sincerely,