Bob Diamond Real Estate / wrongful charges

I bought a package adertised on radio and found that the product was not right for me. I was contacted by phone to try to get me to by a $20, 000 tutoring course in real estate. I said no thank you. Thereafter I began to get unauthorized charges on my credit cardfor $69.95 monthly. There has been no explanation, no mail, no calls...and there in an incomplete phone number with no address on the card statement. The card company has no way to contact the billing party and neither do I. The charges keep coming monthly and I have to call the credit card company back again. I may have to cancel the card and have another reissued to get this to go away. I will never order anything again from a radio or TV ad. I recommend not to do any business with Bob Diamond. See web sites referring to more elaborate scams attributed to him.

Comments

• Ed
      Jan 18, 2010

Mr. Brooks, we are very sorry to hear of your issues. You can call me at the number listed below and we will research this and get it fixed. We are attorneys, MBA's and have trained thousands of investors with few complaints, the complaints that we do receive are normally amicably settled very quickly. You can also email any documents you'd like to send to [protected]@diamondlawcenter.com or fax to 800-981-2846 so that we can respond.

I will report back to this board with the results of this investigation to provide a fair and balanced way to make future judgments of our company.

Ed Diamond
    Chief Operating Officer
    www.bobdiamond.com
    www.diamondlawcenter.com
    800-981-2846 x0

• Ms
      Apr 13, 2010

Thanks all for the info I am a Minister in Houston Tx, Seeking to start m own Business I recieve mail offers from this Company stepped out on Faith and left my Job Believing that this will bring some profit...Its realy sad to see how these heartless individuals prey on faithful people in a faithless generation, But with helpful comments like yours you make all the difference. keep reporting scams PS I will still be starting my own Business my husband takes care of our home finances while i do so! I will just be working with fellow Christians to do so. Thanks again and Peace be with you

• Ed
      Apr 13, 2010

Ms. GG If you have purchased one of our courses and need support, we are happy to help you succeed with the course. You can contact [protected]@bobdiamond.com or you can contact me directly at 800-981-2846 x0 as we have an active law firm it is best if you email support for a specific time for our conference. Thank you Bob Diamond

• Jb
      Apr 14, 2010

I wanted to comment on the above complaint from jrb. I have been a student of Bob Diamonds group for about a year and am very pleased and feel it has worked greatly for me. I would like you to remove your blog as I feel it is portraying me on a negative way. I have sent you a personal message and have sent complaints boards directly to have your post removed. If you do not remove this I may seek legal action.

Apr 20, 2010

You're not the only one that got scammed, so did I. And when I tried to call to talk to a Bob Diamond representative at 866-427-3036 all I got was their voice mails and being put on hold for over 30 minutes with no resolution. They are crooks! I have never seen such an unprofessional business in my life. I was being charged for merchandise that I've never received. I'm pissed! I'm reporting them to consumer report for fraud and canceling my account. They have the worst customer care department!!!

• Le
      May 04, 2010
    Best Best Advice

This guy is a total scam artist. I have the same complaint ordered a book "free" was told that there was a 9.95 postage free. Told them I did not want any additional items or to be charged beyond the book postage. After going back and forth on this point the order taker suggested I get the "free" access to the on line website but said I would have to cancel in the first 30 days if I did not want to be charged. I asked her to email this information to me as I was on the road and could not take notes. Never got an email but I sure got the charges. When I called to request a refund stating that I had never accessed the website they said they would call me back in 48 hours after reviewing my original order phone call. They never called back so I called them a week later and they played only the portion of the call where I accepted the on-line add on fees. When I requested that they play the whole conversation to see that this was something I did not want they refused. When I asked to speak with a supervisor they refused me that option. When I complained that this was just bad business and poor customer service the Customer Service rep just kept repeating that I had agreed to the the service. Finally after about 35 minutes they agreed to give me back only one months charge and now I am waiting in the fear that they will continue to bill my card. Next complaint goes to my credit card service and the Better Business Bureau and we will see how that turns out. In the meantime, Avoid this guy like the Plague!

• Tj
      May 09, 2010

I would be interested in hearing from all individuals who feel that they have been made victims of or are being scammed by Bob Diamond and Premier Mentoring. They have stolen $21, 820.00 from me through the sale of a real estate mentoring course. In which two of their pitchmen Brandon Godfrey and Mark Webster promised me untold riches by following the methods of the course with Bob Diamond, a real estate attorney in Philadelphia, PA, leading the way. I was fooled into believing that due to Bob Diamond's credentials as a successful real estate investor, as well as, an attorney, I would not be allowed to fail. I was guaranteed by Brandon Godfrey that they would show me how to make enough money so quickly, that I could pay off the $21, 820.00 charge, placed on my credit card for the purchase of the course, by the time the first payment came due. After interviewing me, the Premier Mentoring staff member Brandon Godfrey told me that if I did not make a decision to purchase the program at that moment that I would never be offered the opportunity to do so again. He said that I would not be the kind of person that they would want to work with in the future. Their pitchman Brandon Godfrey used high pressure sales tactics on me by saying that by me not making the decision to purchase the program, that I was someone not willing to make a better future for myself and my family. By doing so, they preyed on my ability to charge the $21, 820.00 on two separate credit cards and then continued to lie to me just long enough for me to pass the window of opportunity to cancel the transaction for a refund. The so-called mentoring staff they promised to be available for questions has never been helpful and has no clue to what the real estate market is like in my area. They are never readily available to take calls. Which put me in the position to always try to chase them down for help and meet their schedule. They even complained that I was sending in to many properties for them to review. When that is what I was instructed to do. Another one of the staff Mark Webster also instructed me, to what I now understand was a lie, to mislead real estate agents that funding for properties was not a problem. Leading me to believe that I could get funding through Premier Mentoring or Bob Diamond as they said when they were convincing me to purchase the course that they had lenders and investors just waiting to work with me. When in reality I was told later that I had to find my own funding. I made it clear in the beginning that I had no ability to do so, due to my debt to income ratio. The online course that was available and claimed by their mentoring agreement to be a "unique learning experience" was nothing more than information that anyone could find on their own, certainly not worth the $21, 820.00 price tag. One of the principles taught is to use OPM (Other People's Money) and not your own when funding the real estate purchases. It is my belief, that Premier Mentoring and Bob Diamond is using my $21, 820.00 to finance a part of their own real estate ventures. I guess by stealing an unsuspecting individuals resources, such as myself, is one way to put that principle to use. I was also led to believe that Premier Mentoring was Bob Diamond's company, when in reality it is a front for several of the so-called real estate and wealth building gurus like Armando Montelongo, Charrissa Cawley, A. D. Kessler, Loral Langemeir and others as well. The Better Business Bureau in UTAH can confirm this. See link http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/training-program-companies/premier-mentoring-in-draper-ut-2009446. I am in the process of disputing the charges on my credit card but they are putting up a fight. Let me hear from you if you have a grievance with these scam artists. You are not alone! There is strength in numbers! You may contact me at: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ze
      May 14, 2010

Just a thought, but I'm curious as to why Bob Diamond has helped so many people to create success and wealth through real estate, but you still believe he is a scam? T. Johnston, it is not Bob Diamond's fault that you would not put in the effort to become successful. Take some accountability. That is all.

• Js
      May 14, 2010

Hmmmm... How can you say T. Johnston did not put in an effort?????
    It sounds to me like he was lied to before he ever got started, but tried to move forward anyway and got no where with them.
    Do you work for Premier Mentoring and have the exclusive on what T. Johnston has or has not done? Hmmmmm... How DO YOU KNOW how many people Bob Diamond has helped??? Hmmmmmm...
    By the way, I have not personally met anyone who has been helped by Premier Mentoring or Bob Diamond. As a matter of fact, I have a good friend that is in Real Estate and she told me there are alot of Real Estate Scams out there and to BEWARE!!!
    T. Johnston, I am praying for you and your family. I know from my own experience that this is an awful thing to happen, especially this day and time. Do not pay any attention to the commit that "zerowascool" posted. Only you know the truth about what has taken place in your situation. Enough of these con jobs go on in our country everyday. That is why our country is in the state it is. We are overun with greedy individuals!

• Lo
      Jun 21, 2019

@J. S. Here here!!! Well said. I myself demonstrated a bit of curiosity to the program Bob Diamond is touting. I didn't make the purchase because when it comes to matter in real estate there are so many tangibles it's insane and this a field in which technically one can get in trouble legally by being unethical. So I received an email asking me why I hadn't as of yet made the purchase since I evidently demonstrated my interest. So I told them straight up, I said I believe them to be a scam, that I have researched the complaints against them and that personally I believe them to not care about our success or not once they received payment for their program. They only give three days for you to return said program. They claim that in said email that three days is plenty enough time to decide if you could actually learn something from said course. My personal opinion is yes you can learn something, how to get scammed out of your hard earned money. There are so many unethical scumbags out there and some of them have stellar credentials, that doesn't mean that they are ethical or morally upright people. Ive been.looking for a quite some time to learn how to make some extra income or actually start a business o line so I can have the freedom to be with my loved ones and not stuck in some warehouse or some other building spending more time with strangers than I do with the people I love. I think it's absurd the way the work day is. Just very pitiful hence why so many are willing to take huge risk with their money so they can be finally free, only to have a scumbag take them for all they have or at least a big chunk of money. I for one am not in the financial state to even afford to pay the amount of money Diamond charges for his initial course which is close to $1, 500.00 In all honesty in this day and age there are many many people I line that offer this same info for free. The only difference is your gonna have to do the research. That's better than being ripped off. So when I see some guy touting someone else's course saying how great it is and everyone else is saying the opposite makes me wonder how much is he)she being paid to defend this certain kind of scum

• Al
      May 16, 2010

This is a great comments from both parties. I just heard that Ad on the radio too, but since I am a business major student, it seemed too good to be true. And just by researching Bob Diamond, all I see are complaints. Especially they make it sound so easy to sell their product, not to train or make you profit.
    FYI for all: if you hear things that sounds "too good to be true" most likely it is, do not let your greed guide to disappointments. Although they offer all the "free" great stuff, they're not stupid to do so at first place. "Free" stuff is a attention getter to get the info they need, so you'll be on the hook.
    Stay safe from those types of scams!

• Lo
      Jun 21, 2019

@Al San I can't agree anymore. My Momma always said it, " If it sounds too good to be true it most likely is" Nothing I n life us free

• Ol
      May 17, 2010

I wonder if all MBA's are turning to these scams because they can't make a living anyway else. Jack Bosch, an MBA, is claiming that he can make people wealthy by buying and selling land...while there are hundreds of thousands of acres of land, which had been slated for development, that are laying in waste. And, Ed Diamond is being supported by his lawyer brother in this scam. Too bad that education is teaching people how to rip people off, not make a living honestly.

• Ir
      May 25, 2010

I've attended Bob Diamonds seminars, they do offer tremendous content and is very comprehensive. My wife and I even ate lunch with him and Damon Darnell and he is very down to earth and easy to talk to, however if there is one thing that associates him with a scam, it's collabrating with Premier Mentoring! I'm surprised he hasn't seperated himself from those guys, I even mentioned it to one of the women that help out at the seminars. She said that Bob has people who watch the coaching program with Premier Mentoring very closely. I told her, it wasn't close enough, and that one day it will hurt Bobs' credibility one day.

May 26, 2010

My credit card has been charged twice since I was told that there would be no additional charges. I returned the package following thier instructions and was told by their rep that no charges would be made. That was a lie. Jamie is pleasant but inefeectual. Dallas has lied. Customer service is abysmal. This goes beyond someone making errors. I've returned their prodeuct having been told that I would receive a refund and the charges continue. They have perfected the run around. I will contact my AG.

• Re
      Jun 14, 2010

I attended a Webinar last night hosted by Bob Diamond, promoted by Doug Fath to his email list. Doug, is the self-appointed "student housing Guru" who claims that merely buying a house near a university and having the parents sign a "magic-lease" that each bedroom can be rented for $400+, which any RE investor will confirm (I own several) is simply NOT true most times. Anyway, the call continues as usual, Bob's a great pitchman since his attorney credentials give credibility to most but then you go to his terms and conditions page and the guarantee is 7-days. That's it, one week to try his materials and methods out or your $1297 is non-refundable AND if you send if back and use similar methods learned elsewhere his "patent-pending" methods for loan-modifications and principal-reductions with no-credit and no-money has been violated. I decided to pass.

Every been in a pissing contest with an attorney - it's no fun - they can sue for free and they know what they're doing.

• In
      Jun 19, 2010

Just watched the Attorney X webinar... Does anyone know what instrument Bob teaches to take title to the property from the Seller/Borrower, after you have successfully negotiated acceptable terms with the Bank(s) (e.g. Trust, Land Contract, Trust Conveyance, AITD, Mortgage Assignment, Etc.). Everything else he talks about is pretty common knowledge to any Real Estate Investor that has done more than a few deals, or even has just been researching and experimenting with what works and what doesn't... The bottom line is, nothing is easy, when you stand to make a greater share of the almighty dollar... NO magic pills, formulas, systems, etc. I have been a successful Real Estate Broker, Mortgage Broker, and Investor for 24 years now, and have bought, sold, managed, and financed (both residential & commercial properties) approximately 1.5 BILLION dollars worth of Real Estate transactions Nationwide. In addition to running our Real Estate and Mortgage Brokerage operations, our Investment Company has bought (for ALL Cash) and sold close to 35 properties just in the last 9 months (including REO's, Trustee Sales, Short Sales, Investor NOD's, etc.) and anyone that preaches that you can do this easily and virtually overnight with NO experience, NO money, and NO credit is just flat out selling you down the road for major disapointment... Make NO mistake, I know ALL the so called GURUS out there (many associated w/Premier Mentoring) and they are all after ONE thing... SELL more courses, seminars, and coaching programs... Sure they all have done and still do deals themselves, but the REAL money is in selling their educational products... Also, becasue it's soooooooo easy to take advantage of unsuspecting and most of the time desperate get rich quick seekers (like the people complaining on this blog)... You notice how they all stick together and even cross sell each others products (they typically make 50% of the profit on the sale of another GURUS program) I know this because I have been asked to sell their courses to my sphere of influences... But, I won't do it!!! I JUST DO DEALS and share my expericenc and expertise with people that are part of my team... ONLY WIN WIN situations... Maybe some day I will go into training serious Real Estate Investors for FREE!!! That will really piss them off... LOL... Ok, this one question I had has turned into more than I have time for... Gotta go DO DEALS!!! Anyone that can get me that answer, I will spend up to 2 hours on the phone with, telling you everything I know for FREE!!! Bye for now... ~Investor X

Jun 21, 2010

I heard this add on the radio yesterday and have to admit, that I was somewhat interested in the books. When I called, 800-208-7265, I spoke with the rep and let them know that I just wanted the book, but that was not an option. She stated that I can view the CD and book for the 1st 30 days and then return with no additional charge other than the $9.95 shipping. I then thought about this transaction and decided to use my internet to see about complaints on this Bob Diamond, and I am glad that I did.

Thanks to all for posting your stories because you are helping some of us from falling into the same traps.

Chad

• Tw
      Jul 25, 2010

I orderd the course for the 30-day trial; I was disappointed when I found out the CDs are audio only, he's a very boring speaker AND his material is very basic. Since I've been a realtor for over 20 years, I immediately called to get the requisite RMA number to return the program. By the time I had an opportunity to go to the local post office and send the package certified, I had missed the 30 days...it was 35. The package was returned refused. I called the customer service center and was informed I cannot return it and owe the balance of $389. I said fine, I'm not accepting this. Then, I saw the delinquent charge on my credit bureau report. THIS GUY, DIAMOND, IS A SCAMMER!

Aug 02, 2010

I brought this course back in April after a webinar hosted by Bryan Ellis for three payments of $597 thought Bryan Ellis' site with an understanding of a 30 day return policy. The course is good but does not fix our business model right now. I returned the material back within the 30 days to the shipping address on the box, certified. I assumed once they received the material back that they would cease future payments and refund the first payment back to my account. 30 days after the original draft of $597 and sending a couple of emails to Bob Diamond's company, I was informed that since I purchased their product though Bryan Ellis' site that his company was responsible for the refund. WOW! I then contacted Bryan Ellis about the issue. After several emails to him, he only replied once that a credit had been issued. Well 30 days after the second draft a third draft in the amount of $597 was yet again withdrawn by Bryan Ellis' company. Again I sent Bryan Ellis several emails about the issue to no avail. Feed up with the bull I contacted my attorney which in turn wrote Bryan Ellis a demand letter demanding a complete refund. Here is the email Bryan Ellis send me:

We have received a letter from your Prepaid Legal attorney concerning your purchase of the Attorney X product. Note that your attorney refuses to take our call about this matter.

Our records indicate that you returned the product to our corporate address well after the 7-day return period. You cited a 30-day return policy that has never existed. For standard products, our refund policy is clearly stated here:

For the Attorney X product, we did allow a 7-day return period, as referenced on the order page you used, which is:

You acknowledged your awareness and understanding of this policy, and we have this on record.

Further, you sent a product back to us without any permission for forewarning, and your own certified mail documentation along with emails we have on record make it clear that this was done outside of the 7-day return "window".

To state it clearly, if we have to deal with this legally, we can and will, and will do so successfully. Our documentation is well in order. But if you'd like to resolve this like a reasonable person, I will be happy to speak with you about it. Since your attorney will not accept my calls, the responsibility rests with you to follow up on this matter.

Bryan Ellis
    WebWords Inc.
    770-833-8501

Well folks, he did return one draft of $597 into my account the same day he wrote this email. However, I requested a full refund not partial. After months of sending Bryan Ellis emails he never mentioned a 7-day return policy. Not until after the attorney sent him a demand letter for a full refund did such a clause appear on the sales page. And the clause is at the very bottom on the page now. Anyone can place a clause on a website page after the fact. It's not on the sales receipt we I purchased the course, it's not on any of the material I received. He obviously doesn't stand behind the product with a 7-day return policy if that was the case. Besides, 7 days is hardly enough time to review a course like this anyway. Would it be to hard for a so called successful real estate guru to return a refund. And don't you just love the way Bryan Ellis boast about being almighty to defend himself and his company because he's well off. Well I work every day to support my wife and three small children and trying to make something out of this real estate business. Mr. Ellis I DON'T BACK DOWN! Especially when you're in the wrong.

I'm not saying anything bad about the course, but if Bob Diamond is lying in the bed with this guy Bryan Ellis and condones this behavior be carefully. By purchasing this course, I have endured some heartache and disbelief. I was only trying to better myself and now I'm out of $1194 and no course.

Charles P.

• Rl
      Aug 03, 2010

Charles254. I am totally on your side, and thank you in justice name that you took the time to post your personal experience. If I may suggest, your case is worth taking to your State's Attorney General, or perhaps the Consumer Protection Agency. Tonight I read in a magazine the ad for www.brokeropp.com, and then when I opened the website, the link to Bob Diamond is the only one to choose. Your story, I must assure you, placed a brake in me to take an unknown and costly plunge, for what seemed an enticing invite to real estate fortune (although the magazine ad was for brokering opportunities). By [protected]@gmail.com

• Js
      Aug 03, 2010

I understand how you feel, however, it is Premier Mentoring that is the culprit, Bob Diamond, because of all the complaints, has taken steps to rectify the problem with these people that are selling his product.
    Premier Mentoring sells for Bob Diamond, Laural Lang Myer, Armondo, etc.
    I would also encourage everyone that has been in this situation to contact the State's Attorney General, and the Better Business Bureau.
    These people have to be stopped they take people hard earned money, then they lie and cheat and threaten thinking they can bully people and in fact I am sick and tired of bully's and in fact an over the internet contract I do not believe would hold up in court you did not actually sign and have it Noterized.
    Also, contact your Credit Card Co. and have it disputed!

• Ti
      Aug 03, 2010

I have met some of these guys that was mentioned in the complaints and having read all these complaints it made me wonder... if this company is a scam why are they allowed to exist and operate for more than 11 years they even have a nice building? did someone ever check the legality of the the business? what about the BBB are they reliable or not? I'm sure someone did check it out before joining them. and besides everybody knows where they at and what exactly they are doing, now, how come no one has taken action to make them stop? I thought you guys have all kinds of agency to take care of people from getting rip off. no questions about it people need help in their financial situation and theres only two things can happen either they become a victim or they will be lucky enough to get real help. now when people raise the flag for help there are two parties will respond to that, the crook and the heroes, and both have their system of working with you. I believe that it's the individuals responsibility to figure it out whose telling the truth and whose telling lies, people have to use that thing between their ears.
    we also know the fact that every single business have competitors they would do all in their power to tear down each other. is that make since. I mean how many mentoring companies out there doing all they can to get to the top of the industry. we also know the fact that there people that are makin good money in writing some blogs about scams. all business have their own strategies on how to draw people. I don't know, to me this form of blog complaining certain companies is just another subtle way of drawing people to the business that they are going to create in the future. people, you have think things over evaluate before jumping into decisions. if a certain coaching company tells you about making you a success stories why not find out first to those who have been successful. and get information from the government agency if you are really serious about it. and If you really really want to be successful go ahead take time look at your self if do you really have what it takes to be a successful person. most people want success and dont even have the right attitude and character cuz they are bind with the cords of wining. they always want to make things happen overnight that is the weakness that crooks are looking for. do I make since?

• Un
      Aug 05, 2010

I spent over two hours on the customer service line of Bob Diamond / Attorney X and I am left very dissatisfied. Commitments have been made and not fulfilled, I am treated with extreme disrespect, etc.
    His materials look fine though I have not tested his methods.
    I am returning all materials due to very poor customer service.
    I would never suggest ordering the materials, copying them, then returning them for a refund (thus obtaining the course for less that $25) because.. 1. copyright infringement, 2. they might continue to charge your card while citing some technicality as to why you owe, 3. you might forget to call you credit card company and have your current card / card number replaced, 4. they might send you to collections even though they are in the wrong, etc.
    I am packaging up the program now to send it back.
    Did I copy the materials first? Oh no. I would not do that. That would be illegal. I would never admit to doing that even if I had done it or had my daughter do all the scanning and uploading the CD's for $20.
    Warning: Make sure to cross your T's and dot your I's. You don't want to get burned like so many others have complained of.
    Oh, and do you really think that those comments from satisfied customers are for real?

• Us
      Aug 05, 2010

My advice to everyone is to try a community college program that will teach you THE SAME THING! It's $20.00 a class. Compare that to
    $21, 820.00, that is a savings of $21800.00.

I have given you that information for free, if you would like additional advice you can sign up for the amazing price of just $69.95 monthly, all major credit cards accepted.

Sincerely,
    Bob Zirconia
    Chief Operating Officer
    Bob Zirconia Real Estate and Personal Mentoring Coach
    "Let me help you, help me make my dreams come true"

• Tj
      Aug 23, 2010

To Whom It May Concern,

I am extremely happy to report that my complaint against Bob Diamond has been totally resolved. I am writing this posting to make it absolutely clear that Mr. Diamond is wholly and completely exonerated, regarding his involvement with Premier Mentoring. Since my original posting, I have come to understand that Mr. Diamond is an honest businessman with great integrity. The complaint, as described in my original posting, was never meant to take issue with Mr. Diamond personally or his real estate course and its contents. Having now, a better understanding of the business relationship between Mr. Diamond and Premier Mentoring, I realize that Premier Mentoring was solely where my complaint should have been directed. Since my original complaint was posted, Mr. Diamond has been in contact with me to help resolve the particular points of my complaint. The bottom line is this! Anyone who is considering doing business with Bob Diamond personally, should not have any reservations about doing so. I know that Mr. Diamond has a sincere intent to help those, who work hard and follow his advice, be successful.

Sincerely and without reservation,

T. Johnston

• Th
      Aug 25, 2010

Mr. Johnston, how was your complaint resolved and after such an elaborate complaint posted it appears that you now applaud and support his program.

• El
      Aug 26, 2010

"You have agreed to and been given a full 30 days to review and use the entire Education Center for no cost today."

I received this email on July 28th, 2010. I had a problem with the password they gave me, but was able to access the site on the 29th.
    Aug 23rd I called to cancel as I couldn't find any info that I didn't already know and I wasn't about to pay $67/month for an empty forum or Q & A board where nobody was chatting. The guy I talked to said they would send me an email confirmation of my cancellation, I never got it. I was checking my CC statement on the 26th and noticed they had charged me $67 on Aug 21st.
    I called them and talked to some wienie who told me that their records show that they sent me the website info and login password on the 15th of Aug (I have an email dated July 28th with that info) he said it wasn't their fault that I didn't get the email and that it was MY responsibility to call them to find out why I hadn't received my info.

Total [censored]in punk insisted that it was my fault because their records stated that they had sent me an email on the 15th of July and I was billed on the 19th of Aug because 30 days is 30 days- didn't matter if I had access to the product or not.

Jerks

• Aj
      Sep 09, 2010

Wow mr johnston it sounds as if an attorneymay have helped script your last comments. Was that how you received your refund?

All of this serves as a lesson--to good to be true...? "buyer beware"-

AJ

• Ji
      Sep 10, 2010

This is all so amazing. Hard to tell where the problem really is, but it seems there is a problem. Only time will tell. I hope everyone who has posted here will repost & update us as much as possible so we can determine whether or not to spend our money with this guy.

• Rj
      Nov 19, 2010

In Reply to Investor X's question, **Does anyone know what instrument Bob teaches to take title to the property from the Seller/Borrower, after you have successfully negotiated acceptable terms with the Bank(s) (e.g. Trust, Land Contract, Trust Conveyance, AITD, Mortgage Assignment, Etc.). **

I don't know WHAT Bob teaches, but my answer (guess) would be that you get title by a Quit Claim Deed, which is one of the worst type of deeds to receive. Title would be encumbered by the mortgage, perhaps by Real Estate Taxes (Always ahead of the Mortgage), liens, judgments, and anything else that may cloud the title. Also the new person receiving the "Ownership" would be putting his own "Privates" in the noose with the problemed owner who is having trouble paying the mortgage since you did a "Subject to Mortgage, " which now makes you ALSO responsible for payments, and all Balances due just like the original borrower. Also "Subject to Mortgages" DO NOT release the original borrower(s) from the payments and the balance due. THIS IS THE MAIN REASON LENDERS AGREE TO DO THESE DEALS, NOW THEY HAVE ANOTHER "SUCKER" ON THE HOOK FOR THE MONEY THAT IS OWED TO THEM.
    This type of fancy Real Estate Investing is only advisable for seasoned veteran investors to do like Investor X, and I know he won't touch it with a "100% FINANCING POLE" because it is a very stupid way of doing things.

So Investor X, if you are reading this and I answered your question correctly, you can contact me at [protected]@gmail.com.
    I am also will to supply my credentials to anybody else that wishes to ask of me.
    I did just finish listening to his webinar and it was a great SALES PITCH though, LOL.
    Thank you for reading and please be careful investing, Real Estate is a very FUN and COMPLICATED subject.

Jan 04, 2011

Actually Investor X he recommends Mortgage Assignment as the instrument

• Cr
      Mar 07, 2011

Yes big time scam. I signed up for his real estate investing coaching class. It was $6700 with all of the boring CD's. He has you listen to a few webinars with all BASIC info. They claim to get you in the real estate investing market and make $$$$$$$ with no money down. After you sign up there teachings are to find hard money and deals by searching google, zillow, and sites like this. All things you can do on your own if you do some reasearch and not pay thousands to learn. They had claimed to get you buyers, money, they tell you here go find it on your own. I had 3 calls then did not hear anything from them for 6 months!!! After I explained my unsatisfaction they said to continue to work with them. When you call in you would talk to a different coach each day. They gave me no info what so ever on how to become a successful investor. Last March 2010 I spoke with their cust service and even the vice president wanting some of my money back and they said too bad. I have not heard from the again 1 year later. SCAM BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT GET RIPPED OFF BY THIS CON. HE DOES NOT EVEN DO ANY DEALS!

Mar 11, 2011

Thanx CRAIG675, You saved me a lot of $$$ Shame on Bob Diamond

Jun 20, 2011

I have had the worst experience with Bod Diamond's company. I have spoken with numerous persons at his company and told them ALL that I NEVER RECEIVED THE MATERIALS !!! They continue to charge my credit card and also put me into collections. I will fight this until there is some resolution. BOB Diamonds company has the WORST customer service department !!! I will post as many of these complaints as needed so that he does not do this to someone else. !!!

• Pi
      Jun 25, 2011

I wish to add my complaint regarding Bob Diamond Real Estate . Whether there is any thing good about it I don't know but it is run as a scam. I had the same experience as many of the above complainants.
    I took up Bob Diamond's offer for a 300 day trial of his program to make money in Real Estate with no money down. I received a package with some CD's and booklets. I listened to the CD's and all through there was constant reference to more and more money for this that and the other for further deatails on almost everything they mentioned. They eventually spelled it out . You cant make money in Real Estate if you don't have a sunstantial amount of money to start with.
    Off the ba, Bob Diamond was lying all the way through in his promotions and wasting people's time. I soon decided that I was in no position to benefit from this program and called to cancel. Now this was also after several calls to the number they gave me to get help with any questions I had. I got only voice mail recordings in response to all my calls. When I eventually got someone to speak with, by that time I was totally fed up, I asked to cancel my subscription and return the package. Although it was less than 30 days since I received the package, they claimed that the trial had expired and I would have to pay $420 for the package. I told them that my 30 day trial was not yet completed, that I did not want the package or the program, which in any event I could not afford, and which was not in keeping with the promoses made in the promotion. They insisted that I had to pay and I could not return the package. I enquired why did they want me to keep a program that I was not interested in. They told me that Bob Diamond was an attorney and he knew how to make me pay. I returned the package any way. I then got several letters from a collection agency demanding payment. I spoke with them on the phone and I wrote them telling them I had nothing to pay. I took up a free trial offer, I informed them that I was not accepting their subscription and returned their material before the trial period was up.
    I then found that their name appeared on my credit Report as a delinquency. I wrote the Credit Agencies disputing the collection claim. Two of tgem took it off my Report but one Equifax continued to report it with a new date as if it was a more recent Collection.
    Bottom line : This is a dishonest operation trying to get money out of unsuspecting people at all costs. I fully support all the accusations being made. This is a SCAM.

Feb 02, 2012

Jo 74
    I am writing this regarding my above post: Bob Diamond and his office worked diligently to help me straighten this situation out. Looking back, I should have contacted his office directly rather than the Utah company that ran this program, Bob Diamond is no longer affiliated with that company in Utah. My only regret is that I did not contact Bob's direct office before venting on the internet as Bob was helpful and is a stand-up guy.

• Yo
      Apr 05, 2012

for everyone that has had a sour experience with these ed & bob diamond characters (very bogus names) plzzz report them to the bbb! right now they have a rating of A-. people from coast to coast are complaining about these guys! dont make it easy for them - REPORT THESE LOUSY BUSINESS TACTICS!

May 01, 2012

I paid $6700.00 for a Real Estate course that they stated they would find me funding and show me the path to making unlimited amounts of money!!! Well after a few years of being an Investor and successful one I can assure everyone HE IS A SCAM!!! They did not find me funding, they gave basic info that you can find out on your own by searching Google!!! I had a few cl;### online that didn't teach me ###!!! Then after about 5 phone calls they stopped talking to me???? Never could get a hold of them. Then when I complained and demanded a refund, they began to "COACH" me and the lender on a deal that I attempted to buy was also scam and ripped me off $1400.00 that THEY RECOMMENDED!!! BUYER BEWARE HE DOES NOT EVEN INVEST IN REAL ESTATE ANYMORE! I know this because I am very active now across the country!!! he makes more money off of scamming people!!! all coaching programs are ###!!! BOB DIAMOND YOU ARE SCAM AND EVERYONE SPREAD THIS!!!

May 01, 2012

YOU CAN RESEARCH EVERYTHING ONLINE THAT THEY CHARGE $5000 OR MORE FOR. DON'T BUY HIS SCAM!!! BASIC INFO THAT WILL NOT MAKE YOU ANY MONEY!!! TRUST ME I INVEST NATIONWIDE!!! HE IS A PIECE OF ###

• Bd
      May 04, 2012

This is Bob Diamond. I am reviewing these complaints to make sure that neither I nor my office are causing issues for people. We have sold a few thousand real estate investment courses over the past 7 years so perhaps some complaints are inevitable but having happy customers and giving outstanding value are important to me. I am, however, alarmed and puzzled by many of these complaints. Given what we do sell, there is no way some of these complaints are valid. Four of the complaints don't even have our pricing right. We do not have a program for $5, 000, nor do we have one for $6, 700. Nor do we have one for $1, 400 or $5, 000. Nor is there a "300 day trial" of any of our products. That means that either it is my competitors posting trash to convince people not to buy or there is someone selling items with my name on them that are not mine. If you are one of those posters please contact me so I can find out what and where you bought because it was not from my office. We worked with a third party company in Utah through April of 2011 but not after that. The Utah company had a few thousand customers and we had few complaints or other issues over the five years I worked with them. Although it is not apparent from these postings I want to get to the bottom of any problems in my organization, delivery or materials. If you have an issue please contact my office at (800) 981-2846 or by sending email to [protected]@diamondlawcenter.com to let us know what issue(s) you are having and we will try to resolve them. Also, if there is anyone who is being offered any product with my name attached that is not direct from my office please call or email us and let us know so I can stop whomever is doing that. Unfortunately there is no central registry for me to find out who is selling using my name or materials so I can only stamp that out with come assistance from this community.

With respect to a few comments, I absolutely still invest in real estate and spend more than half my days on that pursuit. I am currently raising funds for a purchase of 300 houses in Phoenix and just finished my office building at 1221 Locust Street in Philadelphia (25 offices and restaurant).

Thank you for any help you can give me in ensuring our products, service and all other aspects of my business are delivering more than you expected. I will do my best to resolve issues if you will be thoughtful enough to contact my office and give me a chance to address your issues. [protected]@diamondlawcenter.com or (800) 981-2846. Thank you, Bob Diamond

Jun 04, 2012

You are a liar Bob Diamond. You do have programs or at least in the past you did because I was scammed into the original program of $4700.00 and was talked into a $2000 more advanced program. You are a scam artist and will be exposed and hopefully one day in jail! [censored] YOU!