BOB CONIGLIARO / THREATENS TO JAIL DISABLED CUSTOMER

1 4908 WEST NASSAU STREETTampa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 813 -287-2231

BOB CONIGLIARO IS THE COMMUNITY RELATIONS VICE PRESIDENT OF CASPERS COMPANY MCDONALDS RESTAURANTS THAT OWNS 51 MCDONALDS IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA AND 24 IN TALLAHASSEE AND I SPOKE WITH HIM ON THE PHONE YESTERDAY MAY 19 2009... HE IS NOT A VERY NICE MAN ! HE MOCKED ME WITH SAYING "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO MAKE YOUR CAR PAYMENT FOR YOU" WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GET 2 MAJOR PROBLEMS RESOVLED ! TO ME THAT WAS A SMART ### REMARK AND SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SAID WHEN THERE ARE SERIOUS PROBLEMS WITH CASPERS MCDONLDS AND IM BEING MOCKED BY THE VICE PRESIDENT OF RELATIONS ? THIS IS WRONG ! WHEN I TOLD HIM I WOULD CONTACT THE ADA AND REPORT HIM ...HE SAID NOW YOUR NOT GETTING ANYTHING FROM ME AND HUNG UP ON ME ! SO I CALLED BACK CASPERS MCDONALDS HEADQUARTERS TO TRY AND GET UPPER MANGERMENT TO GET BACK WITH ME AFTER WHAT THIS MAN... BOB CONIGLIARO HAD SAID AND DONE TO ME NOW I AM A DISABLED PERSON WHO HAS SOME MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH THE WAY CASPERS MCDONALDS RUNS ITS RESTAURANTS AND THE WAY THE PEOPLE THET WORK FOR THEM TREAT THE CUSTOMERS ...AND BOB CONIGLIARO GOT ON THE PHONE AND THREATENS TO REVERSE TRACE MY PHONE AND SEND THE POLICE TO ARREST ME FOR HARRASSMENT ...CAN YOU BELEVE THIS ? I WAS TRYING TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEMS OF CASPER MCDONALDS AND THIS IS WHAT I GET ? I EAT AT MCDONALDS 2 TO 3 TIMES A DAY ... IT PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME THAT MAKE CASPERS ABLE TO BUY 51 RESTAURANTS AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME THAT MAKE CASPERS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR AND PAY MR: BOB CONIGLIARO AND HES GOING TREAT HIS CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS ? BOB CONIGLIARO OWES ME A WRITTEN APOLLOGY AND NEEDS SOME TRAINING ON HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE THAT MAKE HIM HIS PAY CHECK...THE PROBLEMS THAT I WAS REPORTING WERE NOT SMALL ONE S ...THE FIRST WAS THE MCDONALDS ON BUSH BLVD IN TAMPA FL, I WENT THERE AND WAS TOLD BOTH RESTROOMS WERE CLOSED I LOOKED AND THEY WERE BLOCKED OFF AND THERE WERE PLUMERS THERE.BUT THEY WERE STILL TAKING ORDERS AND SERVING FOOD .. IT WOULD SEEM A VIOLATION OF THE HEALTH AND SAFFTY CODE...AS I WAS NOT ABLE TO WASH MY HANDS BEFORE I ATE THERE OR USE THE RESTROOM ...AND PEOPLE THAT WORKED THERE WERE NOT ABLE TO USE THEM EATHER AS THEY WERE CLEARLY BLOCKED OFF .THE SECOND WAS WITH A CASPERS OWNED MCDONALDS IN VALRICO FL ...I WENT THERE FOR LUNCH YESTERDAY MAY 19 2009 AND TOLD THEM I HAD TO PAY 1/2 CASH AND 1/2 ON MY DEBIT CARD ...THEY TOLD ME I COULD NOT BE DONE I ASK FOR THE MANGER HE TOLD ME IT CANT BE DONE AND WOULD NOT OR COULD NOT THINK OF SPLITING THE ORDER IN TWO AND TAKE MY $4.50 CASH FOR MY TWO FOUR 4 QUTERPOUNDERS AND PUT THE FRYS ON MY DEBIT THIS IS A MANGER AND HE CANT FIGURE THIS OUT ? WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE IS MCDONALD HIREING ? ANY WAY CASPERS AND BOB CONIGLIARO OWE ME AN WRITTEN APOLOGY AND SENDING ME ONE OR TWO FREE HAPPY MEALS JUST WONT DO THE TRICK ...MCDONALD IS FAMOUS FOR THAT YOU HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM AND THEY SEND YOU A FREE HAPPY MEAL ...HMMM, DOESENT SEEM RIGHT DOES IT ? MAYBE IF THEY WOULD HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR ME AND 100 OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS THAT MIGHT HELP EASE SOME OF THE HARD SHIP THEY PUT ON THIS DISABLED MAN ON HIS BIRTHDAY !!! IF YOU HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH BOB CONIGLIARO OR CASPERS MCDONALDS PLEASE REPORT THEM AS IT THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND I THAT MAKE THESE COMPANYS AND WITH OUT US THERE WOULD BE NO THEM ! ...BOB CONIGLIARO WAS NOT VERY FRENDLY AND WAS WRONG FOR MOCKING A DISABLED MAN AND THREATENING TO CALL THE POLICE ON ME ...IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH CASPERS MCDONALDS OR BOB CONIGLIARO CALL AND LET THEM KNOW ...THERE PHONE NUMBER IS CASPERS COMPANY [protected] JUST BE CAREFULL NOT TO SAY.. THERE BOSS SAID SMART ### COMENTS TO YOU OR THEY MIGHT CALL THE POLICE... BOB YOU WERE WRONG !!! YOUR THE VICE PRESIDENT OF CUSTOMER RELATIONS ...YOU DONT TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS LIKE THE WAY YOU TREATED ME ! ERIC

Er

Comments

• Oh
      22nd of May, 2009

Stop complaining and just stop buying there.

• Th
      11th of Jun, 2009

First off you can not spell worth a damn. Second, think about what you are complaining about and take a second to realize you are an incompetent idiot. Your disability is lack of brain processing and intelligence.

Lets review:

"CASPERS COMPANY MCDONALDS RESTAURANTS THAT OWNS 51 MCDONALDS IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA AND 24 IN TALLAHASSEE"
    Caspers Company McDonald's owns 52 McDonald's Restaurants and sold their 27 stores in Tallahassee last year.
    So before you starting rambling on about misleading information get your facts straight.

Continuing...

"I EAT AT MCDONALDS 2 TO 3 TIMES A DAY"
    I don't even need to address this.

" BOTH RESTROOMS WERE CLOSED I LOOKED AND THEY WERE BLOCKED OFF AND THERE WERE PLUMERS THERE.BUT THEY WERE STILL TAKING ORDERS AND SERVING FOOD .. IT WOULD SEEM A VIOLATION OF THE HEALTH AND SAFFTY CODE...AS I WAS NOT ABLE TO WASH MY HANDS BEFORE I ATE THERE OR USE THE RESTROOM ...AND PEOPLE THAT WORKED THERE WERE NOT ABLE TO USE THEM EATHER AS THEY WERE CLEARLY BLOCKED OFF "
    Your personal issues seem to be mixing in with your "health and safety code" facts. I do believe McDonald's has numerous sinks behind the counter for employees to wash their hands.

"I WENT THERE FOR LUNCH YESTERDAY MAY 19 2009 AND TOLD THEM I HAD TO PAY 1/2 CASH AND 1/2 ON MY DEBIT CARD ...THEY TOLD ME I COULD NOT BE DONE I ASK FOR THE MANGER HE TOLD ME IT CANT BE DONE AND WOULD NOT OR COULD NOT THINK OF SPLITING THE ORDER IN TWO AND TAKE MY $4.50 CASH FOR MY TWO FOUR 4 QUTERPOUNDERS AND PUT THE FRYS ON MY DEBIT THIS IS A MANGER AND HE CANT FIGURE THIS OUT ? WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE IS MCDONALD HIREING ?"
    Can you not afford to put it all on your card or pay it all in cash? Maybe your numerous trips and I quote "I EAT AT MCDONALDS 2 TO 3 TIMES A DAY" should be limited to once a week. You clearly can not afford your daily visits. Are you really that much of an ### to tie up a manager's time because you can not take no for an answer.

I can clearly see how Bob Conigliaro did not want to waste his time and hung up on someone who is mentally challenged. You make it clear that you disturbed this man at work numerous times and would not take no for an answer. Your idea of retribution is a birthday party with 100 of your imaginary friends.

I am dumbfounded that you even know how to use a computer! So congratulations you wasted 3 minutes of my time.
    ### you!