Bob and Chuck Eddy's / No support

1 Austintown, OH, United States Review updated:

We recently got a new 2008 Town and Country from Bob and Chuck Eddy's in Austintown, ohio and the electronics would turn off intermittently after 4 days. We told our salesman and he saw the problem as soon as we took it over. No doubt we were upset and wanted to make sure it was fixed immediately, the service manager told us that he could not find anything wrong and started to YELL at my wife on the phone letting her know that they were doing us a favor in giving us a loaner van and that it is coming out of their pockets. I don't care if you might disagree with you customer but for the Manager to come on the phone and yell, NO excuses! My wife is so upset from the whole mess, make sure YOU DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from BOB AND CHUCK EDDY'S! The salesman wouldn't even support us even after he saw the power in the van go off!!

Va

Comments

• Vi
      11th of Jun, 2008

We purchased 2 vehicles here. A 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Touring Van and a 2005 Dodge Dakota Pickup Truck. We had no problems with the sales staff, but the maintenance group is a totally different story! When I went to pick up the Dakota for my husband the day after purchase it was, of course, not ready. The maintenance manager was super rude and I will never go back there for maintenance or to purchase another vehicle again. After waiting more than 3 hours, I had to drive over to Truck Trenz in Lordstown with the sales manager and then wait for the work to be finished on our BRAND NEW TRUCK!

The maintenance manager should have been fired a long time ago!!! We will never set foot in this dealership again.