Boat Carpet Online / Scam and cheating!

Gainesville, GA, United States Review updated:

I searched the web for discount boat carpet and found www.boatcarpetonline.com. Went there and seemed legit. Well, I ordered $193.00 worth of carpet. I should have known something was up when my bank account was debited the money but no receipt or shipping info was sent. After 3 weeks I sent tons of e-mails to customer support-mark@boatcarpetonline.com and still have no replies. This guy is a con and fraud ripping people off. Checked sources on his background and his name is Mark Gable and last known address is gainesville Ga. The check showed 8 different address and all the phone numbers where no good except the one in gainesville Ga. and the lady that answered acted stupid. I have notified my bank/FBI/IC3/sheriff deputy and am waiting to see what happens. DON'T BUY FROM THE SITE-www.boatcarpetonline.com and have no dealings with Mark Gable of Gainesville ga.
Va

Comments

Va
  27th of Nov, 2007

BoatCarpetOnline.com - Riped off!
BoatCarpetOnline.com
Georgia
www.BoatCarpetOnline.com

Paid $193.00 for carpet from web store on 2 nov 2007/have not gotten anything or heard anything from it. Ripped me off. Need to find info on this scam so all proper authorities can pursue it. Any information would be highly appreciated!