BMW / safety issues with bmw juma service in mechelen, belgium
November 14th, bmwx1 was was serviced at bmw service juma, mechelen, belgium. As part of service summer tyres were replaced with winter tyres. After leaving service station, within 20 minutes felt strong vibration, stopped and recognized that wheels were not properly bolted in with rear left almost disintegrated. Believe this is serious safety incident which put my life in danger plus safety for other drivers on the road.
Later service bmw mobile was called in and all 4 wheels were properly bolted in. Now would like to check my car at a different bmw service station to make sure it is ok, can not trust quality controls of juma. Also request bmw to check safety and quality controls at juma mechelen, belgium.
Car: 1chk921. Client 29341. Order nr. Sos.16.10331.
More BMW Complaints & Reviews
- BMW - bmw 6 series auto has problems with on board computer 
- BMW X3 2007 - loud annoying noise from drive train. 
- BMW Canada - vehicle problems! 
- Bmw Uk - scam hp - 622129, 8468009522 
- BMW Canada - poor customer service 
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - bmw kanada
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - 650i
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - BMW engine poor manufacturing design
- BMW - customer service
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - 328 xi automobile