BMTC / Negligence driving and misbehavior of bus driver

India Review updated:
4.45

1) The Driver of BMTC Bus No. KA-01-F-3672 was driving bus in rash manner which dangerous to human life.

2) He misbehave with passengers and also with other riders.

Comments

Im
  17th of Sep, 2008
Today morning in Hosur Main Road, one pushpak bus which provides the service to infosys company, the driver who was driving the bus in a very rash and Negligent manner. They don't have a common sense to give a horn atleast. They ignore the people who drove the two wheelers vehicals on the road. Atleast educate the drivers and let them know the value of life of the people.
Si
  29th of Sep, 2008
I completely agree. Today near KR puram flyover everybody know how intense is the traffic and how important it is to maintain lane. But the driver of the bus KA-01 SA 1264 - 501K was driving
very rash and negligently. He was not maintaing the lane and he almost hit my car. When asked to maintain the lane he started abusing me. And he hept on honking from behind even thought there was no space for him to overtake me. I am kannadiga and have lived here for 10 years now, things are going from bad to worse. Please council these drivers and talke appropriate action action else the public may have to act.

Regards,
Sibey
  29th of Jan, 2009
Route No 335E, Bus number:- KA01 FA 431. I was driving my car KA53-N-368, The bus overtook me from left side. The bus took a sharp right turn and went on rubbing left side of the car. Even I slowed down drastically but did not help me avoiding this. Bus did not care to stop to know the situation I was left in.
  31st of Mar, 2009
Driver of route No FDR-5 K01 F-2696 was driving rashly and didn't have any sense of traffic rules. While over taking from left side, hit my mirror and also didn't have any regrets on his mistake and said it is quite common and y I am making so much noise.

I feel govt vehicles should set good examples instead of setting wrong example for the common man. There should be strict training given to these drivers as they carry on the responsibility of all the people taking the bus. Govt should seriously think on this front as part of easing the traffic jams which is caused majorly by such drivers
Sa
  7th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree. The bangalore drivers and conductors are "HORRIBLE, CRUEL, EVIL AND EVERY BAD THINGS I CAN THINK OF".
ON 5TH OF APRIL WHEN I TOOK A BUS FOR MAJESTIC, I TOOK A PASS. LATER WHEN I NOTICED THE PASS, THE DATE WAS GIVEN AS 1ST MARCH 2009. I WAS FORTUNATE THAT NO CONDUCTORS SAW THAT, ELSE MY MONEY ON THE PASS WOULD HAVE BEEN WASTED.
IS THIS THE KIND OF CONDUCTORS AND DRIVERS YOU EMPLOY, WHO DOESN'T EVEN REALIZE WHAT DATE TO GIVE.
ACKNOWLEDGE THEM FOR THE SAKE OF OTHER PASSENGERS.
IF YOU EMPLOY SUCH CONDUCTORS THEN I SHALL CALL YOU... "CREEPS, INFECTED DOGS, LITTERED DUSTBIN. YOU ILLITERATE NO GOOD EVIL STUPID USELESS ALIENS FROM DRAINS"
De
  16th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have been in Bangalore for quite some time now. I believe only Delhi Blue Line can beat these guys.
These guys are so ill behaved, rash and irritating that people like us can just watch.
I dont know what kind of training is provided to them and how this bunch of hooligans are chosen for a public service.

ITS A SHAME FOR THE SO CALLED COSMOPOLITAN BANGALORE!! and not to mention BMTC.
Ch
  24th of Jun, 2009
On 24th around 8am near corporation circle, a man is about to meat a serious injurious, when he fell from the bus when getting into the bus(BMTC, route no 333F, its door less), due to the negligence of bus driver and the conductor. Both the driver and the conductor was negligence in stoping the bus near bus stop (corporation), some of the passengers came running to get into the bus, and one of the passenger slipped and fall down. He was just lucky, he missed the back tyre of the bus.
The bus conductor, I think he is a muslim guy with beared on his face shouting on the passenger who fell down, saying u can get into next bus, who told u to come running and get into the bus. Another thing is the driver doesn't luck into the mirror whether the passengers are getting into the bus or not, just he drives like he is driving the F1 car accelerating from 0Kmph to 60 Kmph in seconds. The same thing he has done in majestic bus stand too.
  24th of Jun, 2009
My name is ravi. a resident of K R PURAM. This complaint is about a negligancy and bad driver. This morning as usual i was riding to office. In Beniganahalli, this bus (KA 01 FA 1736 of depot 6) had bloked the traffic..by parking the bus in the middle of the road. I tried to tel him about his mistake, he started shouting and abusing. I then noted down the number of the bus and went ahead to see if i can see any cops..so that i can complain. The same bus again followed me and tried to hit me to the divider. I finally found a traffic SI near NGEF circle. i explained him.. But didnt get a proper response. He just noted down the number of the bus and said we wil take action. Is there anyone who can take actions on poo public? Is there anyone who can make these rude drivers pay for their negligence and abusings? PLEASE HELP ME.
Um
  8th of Jul, 2009
sir my name is umesh rash driving of the bmtc driver on dt.08.07.09 on 9.00 pm on sheshadri circle opp maharani college is comming heting to my towelr and misbevore also is not agree is own falt i have lot of damage my towellar vechilc no. is (KA 01 FA 816) PLEASE take necccer acation

regards
umesh
Sj
  5th of Aug, 2009
Bus number 335T (KA******1681)
Bus driver name: Ramesh

Daily I take bus from Kundalahalli to KTPO (stop next to I-Gate).
Since this is not an official bus stop for other local state buses, everyone prefers volvos as these buses stop at KTPO.
Today I boarded the bus at 10am.
The bus driver did not halt the bus at the proper KTPO stop. When I requested him to stop the bus, he did not reply or react in any other way. He just closed the door & kept driving. Even on my repeated requests to stop the bus he did not do so & started speaking in kannada.
I do not know the local language & that is one more reason why I prefer volvos, at least why I preferred volvos till date.

Is this just a complaint blog kind of thing, or does anyone of authority actually take active interest in solving the issues logged by public?
Zi
  7th of Oct, 2009
bus no (294d) it happend to two of us. i do not understand how come the squad dosent know about this behavior, i had got into this bus (294d)from byrathi cross and was traveling towards belishavele the ticket cost is 5 rs.and i had given this conductor 20rs he returned10rs without a ticket i asked him for the ticket, he started saying all kinds of things and finally gave me two 7 rs tickets . series (nz76 )(441198, 441199)he has a habit of taking cash from the passanger and not providing the ticket when asked for a ticket he scolds & gives out an overated ticket as he did not get the money for his pocket. when there is a squad check it will be the passenger who will be in trouble not the conductor action has to be taken .
Za
  29th of Oct, 2009
Please someone provide the control room number to register complaints, I had a cell number and have complained on that number fewer times, someone kindly provide the same, this number was earlier available in most of the BMTC city buses.

The BMTC bus drivers which serves schools and private companies like infosys and a few others think there is a special permission granted to them to drive to there likings and scare the public in whatever manner they please.

We definitely have to oppose the driving culture of the BMTC bus driver's everywhere including the Volvo a/c buses.

Most importantly none of these buses have brake lights glowing on when they apply brakes and it also applies to KSRTC buses too which ply in some of the city roads with similar difficulty towards public...
  21st of Apr, 2010
First of all, we would like to thank the Managing Director BMTC for providing a Bus stop in front of Manyata Embassy Business Park gate No:2 for all the employees comfort.

I am Arvind and traveling from Silk Board to Manyata everyday. Most of the buses are not stopping in front of Manyata Gate, especially while leaving from office at around 8 PM and above none of the buses are not stopping in front of Manyata Gate. Please inform to all the BMTC Driver’s and Conductor’s to stop all the buses in front of Manyata Gate No2.

I have experience from one of the BMTC Bus Driver today ( ka 01 2748). The Bus starts from Silk Board around 10 AM in the Morning and reached Manyata at 11.25 AM (April 21st, 2010). I have informed to the Bus Conductor and Driver to stop the Bus in front of Manyata Gate. He refused to stop the bus and comment some bad words, I told him we got a approval from your BMTC Managing Director. The Bus Driver asked me immediately, Is there any BMTC board? I showed the board (Snap Shot Attached for your reference along with this comment), the driver told me that is your company board not BMTC board.

Finally, we have a humble request you to inform all the BMTC Driver’s and Conductor’s to stop all the buses in front of Manyata Gate No2.
Sa
  4th of Jun, 2010

Bmtc Bus Day - Bus day, not getting bus on time
India

I dont know where to give complaint about BMTC, so I am writting here...

Usually I go to office by own bike, I saw the Bus day info on my company internal page. So I planned to come by Bus on 4th June. From my bus stop I used to get the bus in 10 to 15 min. But today I reached the bus stop at 8:50, till 9:35 I am waiting for Bus. I was waiting for 45 min, after that I came back took my bike went to office.

On bus day also I will not get the bus, so how I will get the bus on other day.

My bus route.. Rammurthy Nagar to ITPL ... First I have to take 500c to reach Tin factory, after that any bus from Tin factory to ITPL.

There is no 500c bus.

Hope this message will reach BMTC.
  27th of Jul, 2010

BMTC - Rash and Irresposibility while driving.

Friends,

Yesterday [27th July 2010] I am driving a my new CAR [six months old car] to office around 9:30 a.m towards my office and suddenly BMTC Bus with Registration No: KA-04 F 8967 Rammed from Back side and Driver was very rash and abusive, indisciplined guy.

I did'nt give an complain in Police station since our whole system is corrupted - i am not having any faith to get justice in this case.

But i am writing this complain to show my frustrations about this system we have and even Police started neglecting these kinds of incidents.

Finally i am claiming insurance for my car - Very unfortunate :(
  20th of Aug, 2010

BMTC - BMTC NOT STOPPING BUSES IN THEIR STOPS

I am Dharman
residing in Vidhyaranyapura
I am a BMTC commuter and travel in BMTC buses daily from BEL Circle to Gorguntepalya for my office
During the Morning hours at 8.30AM to 9.00AM The BEL Circle stop Many buses going towards Kengeri from BEL Circle do not stop the buses even though people with huge crowd show their hands to stop the bus But even then they move without stopping the bus

Please BMTC authorities take appropriate action
  20th of Aug, 2010
This is not happening now This problem is persisting Since a long way several months What is the SARATHI doing
  2nd of Dec, 2010
I have similar experience with one of the BMTC bus route number G3 and bus number KA01 FA 2241. The driver has twiced has overtaken my car in the single lane today December 2, 2010. The lane was single lane in vevek nager still the rude driver didnot bothered to be give signal or to wait for other cars to pass. The bus was about to ram my car. Going forward it was the same behavior of the driver for overtaking others and approaching other cars while overtalking other cars. This drivers dont know the concept of safe distance. RTA to please check whether this drivers qualifies for driving in the bangalore traffic. This particular driver has also jump the trinity circle traffic at 9:30 am, however to my surprise no action has been taken by the traffic police present over there. This driver normally dont follow the lane disciplines and they dont consider other traffic with respect. A question to RTA and BMTC, ARE THIS DRIVER SAFE FOR BANGALORE ROADS. Please check. I know the querry would be ignored by the authorities.
Ci
  15th of Apr, 2011
KA01F 8734 - 500DA (Driver on duty: Monday, Wednesday and Friday)

1. Driver has no respect on other drivers.
2. Driver is more egoistic and behaves arrogantly if someone overtakes.
3. Speed and overtaking rashly, scratching/hitting other vehicles.
4. Without knowing next vehicles, driver moves the bus left and right, causing damages to vehicles.
5. When he drives fast, tension for boarded passengers, whether this driver hits any bike/persons.

Eg: All mistakes from driver side.
1. With foot, he hitted one volvo bus conductor, when on quarrel.
2. Completely scratched left side of a new maruti alto car.
3. Daily quarrels with other drivers.

This driver is un-fit as bus driver.
Please take action on the driver.

Thanks.
Sunil
Ci
  15th of Apr, 2011
KA01F 8734 - 500DA (Driver on duty: Monday, Wednesday and Friday)

1. Driver has no respect on other drivers.
2. Driver is more egoistic and behaves arrogantly if someone overtakes.
3. Speed and overtaking rashly, scratching/hitting other vehicles.

Eg: All mistakes from driver side.
1. With foot, he hitted one volvo bus conductor, when on quarrel.
2. Completely scratched left side of a new maruti alto car.
3. Daily quarrels with other drivers.

This driver is un-fit as bus driver.
Please take action on the driver.

Thanks.
Sunil

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Logo Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]
Overall Satisfaction Rating