BMS & BSM / Unauthorized credit card charges!

1 NV, United States Review updated:

On October 22, 2007 BMS/SBA Express [protected] charged $7.95 to my credit card. On November 2, 2007 BSM/Grant Search Asst [protected] charged $29.95 to the same credit card. Apparently these are the same company.

People stay away from this company!

Comments

• Le
      24th of Nov, 2007

I tried to get my bank to stop payment.
    They cannot do it without a specific ID code that is NOT in the banks
    communications of my bank statement. I am int he processes of contacting BSM or whatever to cease this worthless continual milking of my money.

• Bs
      26th of Nov, 2007

How do I get this same organization to stop taking money out of my bank account? I have not given permission for these monies to be taken out.

Please help with advise smb!

27th of Nov, 2007

I was also a victim of this company. They are part of "Getting Rich With Google". How do we get businesses like this to go OUT of business!? They are raping us and the consumer doesn't seem to have any way to stop them. We will billed $39.95 initially. I called my bank and they could not put a stop payment on it. We had no way of finding out even who this company was until one day we received a cd in the mail that happened to be the name on the debit out of our account. We called and wanted a refund to which they said we could not get. However, they told us we were in the process of getting charged another $99.95 the following week. They said we would not be charged any more but this morning a new charge of $7.95 appeared. I found this website with the phone number and called. I was told that since we only cancelled the initial Getting Rich with Google thing, we were still being charged the "bonus" which was the $7.95 and still looking at having to pay for an agenda and something else. I told her I was currently on a complaint board website about them and would be writing my complaint here to which she asked what she could do. I told her she should find another job because this company is unethical and then I told her I wanted all fees to stop and the $7.95 to be removed. Supposedly the fee will be credited back to me in 3-5 days and no other charges will appear. But just in case, I will probably be closing my account. Watch out for scammers. We consider ourselves to be very internet savvy and still were taken advantage of.

2nd of Dec, 2007

On 10-29 7.95 was posted to my credit card,on10-30 49. 95 posted to my credit card. I don't even know what its for. How do i get rid of it... Plz advise smb!

Thank you joan.

• Je
      28th of Dec, 2007

A 39.95 cahrge was placed against my credit card account without authorization. I have filed a dispute and will press BMS for a refund. However, I don't have any confidence as this company is unethical.

• La
      24th of Jan, 2008

I didn't authorize $39.95 to be taken from my checking account. Beware people!