BMPHARMACY.COM / fake charges to my credit card

Victoria, Australia Review updated:
3.35
Hi

I bought finasteride from bmpharmacy.com in september on my brand new never used credit card,
then i received fake charges throught tnethelp.com and nameslookhelp.com after few weeks..

so far they stolen over $200 off my account with 5 separate charges withing the billing cycle. I Canceled my card but investigation is still in process as it takes ages for card company to resolve it..

BUYERS BEWARE THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

Comments

Ja
  4th of Jan, 2009
I disagree.

I have purchased many times from them and there is no problem with my billing.

If there is any problem with them, I always talk to them and problem solved quickly.
Maybe you should try that instead of defaming them?

Thanks.

James
  27th of Jan, 2009
Hello,

Thank you for your comments. This is a comment from BM Pharmacy.

We would like to assure prospective buyers that we are not scammers. We are now in our 9th year of trading online with many happy, repeat customers (100's of 1000's of them). We are not in the business of putting ourselves out of business by selling customer information or defrauding customers.

We understand customers hesitation with placing orders over the internet and take any comments and concerns very seriously. We have live help (chat) and a toll free number from the USA. We encourage all prospective customers to engage us in conversation as a means of "due diligence". Alternatively, keep searching for pharmacy review sites and see the bigger picture for yourself.

We have been fighting hard to clean up the industry for the last 9 years. We are McAffee tested and certified daily as a safe and secure site to shop at. McAffee would not risk their reputation by not doing a proper job to ensure our site (and our cystomers information) is indeed secure.

As the market leader in the industry, with guaranteed lowest prices, there are many people out there who have a vested interest in making sure customers dont shop with us. As an interested reader in this review, please keep looking for other reviews to decide for yourself. If you have any further questions, please dont hesitate to contact us directly through our live chat, phone number, or a helpdesk ticket. We are fanatical about customer service and we will do our best to look after you.

Many thanks
BM Pharmacy
  17th of Feb, 2009
Quick update and further comment on this:

Bm Pharmacy has gained PCI certification from McAfee, certifying that our customers data is as secure as it is in online banking. We have been approved by all the major card companies as having safe and secure data and systems.

Heres the official line from the certificate:

bmpharmacy.com is certified daily to meet all U.S. Government requirements for remote vulnerability testing as set forth by the National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC). They are also certified to meet the security scanning requirements of Visa USA's Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP), Visa International's Account Information Security (AIS) program, MasterCard Internationals's Site Data Protection (SDP) program, American Express' CID security program, the Discover Card Information Security and Compliance (DISC) program within the framework of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.

We hope that goes a long way to reassuring your justified concerns, and we hope to welcome you to our store one day.

Regards
BM Pharmacy
  21st of Jul, 2010
I received the product from BM Pharmacy just fine & it also worked wonderful, but a month or so after I purchased it, I also noticed some fraudulent charges on my separate visa credit card, I had not used online yet, because I didn't want to affiliate with my main bank account. It took a while to dispute but my bank refunded everything and I got a new card.

What I find odd is that mastercard was not accepted on the website, which I would have never received the fraudulent charges if I would have been able to use the virtual mastercard number that is able to be generated for one time use from my bank and different sources. Now I know it would probably be best to buy a virtual visa card to make any future purchases from that website.
  24th of Aug, 2011
I paid for my order to BM Pharmacy by processor http://www.billingsupportsystem.com the charge which will show on your credit card statement as: MY_PHARMACY_MARKET or BEST_PHARMA_SHOP or PHARMACY_E-MARKET.
I use this visa card once a year but 36 Hours after I paid my visa card had fraudulent charges. My credit card company alerted me and closed my account.