BMN*BARMENSEN, XTS, PROZEMAX, CONNECTION / Unauthorized Charges and Refusal to Reimburse

1 P.O. Box 681008818Edison, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-691-4935

This company calls and offers free products. After agreeing to the "free" product, all of a sudden charges start showing up on our credit card at which time we called to cancel. We were told that we had to wait until the product was received and then return it unopened before credit would be issued. After approximately 6 weeks, a box appeared and it was returned to sender, unopened as directed. However, after being charged $120 of unauthorzied charges and complaining to the company, they basically said tough luck! We didn't follow their procedure of obtaining a routing number, which by the way we were never advised of. So their basic attitude was - "Even though you returned the product, never authorized charges to your account, we will not refund your money." What kind of operation is this????

Comments

• Aa
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I got rip-off by this company too.
    I didn't realize this company is graded "F" in BBB until now!

Here were the step I took:
    1. Called Credit card company to dispute all the charges from Barmensen. ASAP. I called with two days when I saw two charges show up on my current activity of online banking.
    2. Called Barmensen to get cancellation number and recorded the date and the name who I had spoke with.
    3. Filed compliant on BBB website.
    4. Once I received automatic shipping notice from the Barmensen (3 package sent). I called Barmensen again and get three RAN#.
    5. When I saw the third charge show up. I called my credit company again, ask them to put a block on my account so that Barmensen won't be able to charge me again in the future. I also provided the cancellation number, name that I spoke to and date that I cancel the orders and every detail about this issue.

Now I'm waiting for the package to send it back the sender and see how this will end!