BML Marketing Company, Inc/ Timeshare Solutions / Not one offer for Timeshare

1 1300 Ocean Shore Blvd.Ormond Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-235-9969

I have received no offers or any correspondence since paying the $450.00 for a no service what so ever. What a scam

Comments

• Am
      24th of Apr, 2009

I totally agree!!! I was hounded non stop for weeks by their rep. Wayne. Upon his promise that they are different, don't just put it on the web. He said they had one on one selling, right on the beach. As soon as they got my money, haven't heard from him since. I've tried several times to contact him, he's never there. What a SCAM!! Beware, all of the timeshare resellers are SCAMS!! Should've figured that anytime you have to pay for service up front, you'll not get the service...

• Gr
      17th of Jun, 2009

I agree also! Was just contacted by them last night. Basically it was the same pitch. Send them the money really fast - couldn't think about it because my time share wasn't that big a deal at about $11K. I listened and finally hung up. Kept trying to get them to hard copy something to me but of course they only want to do it online.

• Bk
      2nd of Mar, 2010

Same here, joined up and haven't got a call back after multiple attempts...

• Br
      22nd of Apr, 2010

I got taken by this company and many other resale companies.

After being taken a few times I started researching the internet and found a company that helps people who have been scammed get their money back. Do a Goggle search on Timeshare Fee Recovery

Good luck...PS so far I get back about $1500 from a couple companies.
    Bruce

• Co
      10th of Feb, 2012

timeshare fee recovery services is being investigated heavier than timeshare resale companies by Pam Bondi-Florida Attorney Generals Office