BML Marketing Company, Inc / Timeshare Resale

1 1300 Ocean Shore BlvdOrmond Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-235-9969

At BML Marketing Company, Inc, we can offer you more exposure than anyone else! Just look and compare our marketing program.

Offices & Presentations... Our offices are located in high volume tourist areas, giving us Exposure to thousands of vacationers every week. Through incentives along with our affiliate company Timeshare Solutions Realty, Inc. actively Present & Showcase your timeshare to people who are vacationing at the resorts in these areas.

Internet Marketing... We drive buyers and sellers to our websites through search generators, Google Pay per Click, email campaigns, mass pop-under advertising campaigns, banner advertising and links. This significantly enhances your exposure throughout the World Wide Web. In addition, we utilize web sites & landing pages to harvest buyer, renter & seller offers through Google site targeted AdWords Pay per Click Sponsored Link Advertising.

Computerized Listings... You get a Full Professional Designed Listing WebPages with thorough content, pictures, buttons and links. This makes it easier for the potential buyers to gain information without having to search additional websites and domains. They can gain additional information right through your Webpage Ad, and more importantly can Make An Offer which gets relayed directly to you through your e-mail. And all this gives you more control over the selling and renting process.

Financing & Closing Services... Are available to both the seller and buyer through us, and are linked on the buyer and contact pages throughout our websites.

Expertise and Experience... We aggressively help timeshare owners. We also provide both dynamic vehicles and programs that bring buyers, renters and sellers together, using cost effective advertising.

BML Marketing Company, Inc

1300 Ocean Shore Blvd
Ormond Beach, FL 32176
[protected]

Comments

• Ti
      19th of May, 2009

BML Marketing helped sell our timeshare when others just gave us empty promises. Its refreshing to find a company that actually does what it says.
    Thanks BML,
    James Malone
    Salt Lake City, UT

2nd of Jun, 2009

Mr. Lupoli,

I beg to differ with you regarding your company's comments above. I have the uneasy feeling that no such activities were really undertaken regarding the sale of my timeshare. I may of course be wrong about this, but in reading so many of the complaints filed by other consumers on this website - their stories seem oh so similiar to mine as they contradict what is written. Even if we were to disregard 1/3 of the complaints as erroneous, it's still a lousy image being presented.

20th of Jul, 2009

I spent many weeks trying to get my money back from BML. Kept being told the check was in the mail, that it would be sent by Friday, etc. After many telephone calls, finally got the check that had been promised - yes, it was for the full@ I had paid them, $499. The only reason I was able to get the refund though, was because they had processed everything w/o a signed contract.

To be honest, I felt that the company was a complete fraud and that I'd never get a penny back - so I do stand corrected. The money was returned.

• Re
      7th of Aug, 2009

i've listed with timesharesolution in ormondbeach fl twice they sold both of my properties.i'mvery well pleased with my services and would reccomend them to anyone who really wants to sell there timeshare.

10th of Aug, 2009

Serious question - where were the 2 timeshares sold for you located? Provide some add'l info so your facts can be checked... ok?

1st of Oct, 2009

Question I have - if so many of these companies are fraudulent - why hasn't gov't oversite closed them down permanently???

14th of Mar, 2010

Timeshare Solution, Timeshare Solution Realty, and BML Marketing Company, Inc are all the same company. Their address's are as follows:
    1300 Ocean Shore Blvd Ormond Beach, FL 32176
    1548 Ocean Shore Blvd Ormond Beach, FL 32176
    1186 Ocean Shore Blvd Ormond Beach, FL 32176

Their website says it all. This is a direct quote from their website. www.timesharesolution.com and www.timesharesolution.net

"Thus, we have determined that for purposes of Section 721.20(9)(2) of the Florida Statutes, that our sale percentage for the prior 2 year period is less than 1/10th of 1%. We strongly feel that this statistic is grossly irrelevant."

Some Phone Numbers to avoid.
    877-235-9969
    386-441-4855
    386-441-8343
    386-441-8161

18th of Mar, 2010

This business has not been accredited by BBB.

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of D+

Timeshare Solution, Timeshare Solution Realty, and BML Marketing are all the same company. Here is their BBB page and google BML Marketing.