BMG Music Club / bait and switch lies

United States Review updated:
BMG Music Club
I was a member in good standing and ordered alot of music from the BMG..everytime I ordered music and paid on time they would send me free music vouchers good for 5 free cds..at one time I ordered soo much music they sent me 4 vouchers one after the other..I turned one in got my free cds paid for the shipping immediately after receiving the order then turned in my second voucher for my next 5 free cds..I heard nothing back nor did they send me my music..so I emailed them and received no response..I accused them of not honoring their committment to me still nothing...recently I sent them another email about my free music vouchers and received a email saying I am not entitled to those free cds and would not be receiving them...BMG scammed me with those free vouchers they used them to get me to order then when it came time to make good on their promises they turned tail and ran..BMG owes me 15 free cds..I still have 3 vouchers they have yet to honor..they are liars and scammers don't be pulled in with their fake promises about free music and vouchers that is just a ploy they use to get you to buy their music..their loss really I planned on ordering even more music once I received my free music..I have over 2000 music cds and am looking for more to add to my collection, I even found some on their website I was planning on ordering in the future a few boxsets none the less, wont be happening now...don't join BMG buy your music at Walmart, Kmart, Target anywhere you can find that sells music cds..if you want free music make a copy off the radio, or get a friend to make you a copy..don't rely on BMG and their lies they wont deliver!!

A  4th of Mar, 2009 by
I was offered 8 free cd's for joining BMG and told that a double set counted as 2. They sent me 8 cd's including the double set=8 total. They then charged me $35.00 for the double cd, twice what I expected to pay. Further one of the 8 was not in my order so I sent it back. The complaint about getting charged for the double CD's was ignored but they kindly agreed to replace the one I didn't order with one I wanted. All I had to do was pay their exorbitant shipping fee, which I had already paid for the one I didn't want. Unfortunately, I got cancer and was never able to follow through. I am disgusted with them and agree: get your CD's from a retailer, big or little, these people are crooks.

BMG Rights Management GmbH Logo BMG Rights Management GmbH