BMF Global / Fraud

1 7000 SW Hampton stTigard, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 503-620-7800

I worked for this company for four days and was promised by the manager Alex to get paid 50 dollars a day at least for training. I worked twelve hours each day and was not paid near anything what the manager had told me. Just look up bmf global- scams on google and you will find a lot of other complaints like mine. This company does not use honest business tactics and should be taken off your website.

Ja

Comments

2nd of Oct, 2008

I agree with you and every other complaint that I have read. I worked for BMF Global for the last couple of months. A week ago I was told that we were going to go on a door to door sales pitch. When I was shipped out to Vancouver in a shaddy neighborhood, I told the people I was with that I was not comfortable doing this in such a scary neighborhood. They proceeded to strand me out in the middle of nowhere.

Hence, I will be quitting this job, especially since my last paycheck, was nothing what they told me it was going to be. I was getting paid on commission and they never made me aware of that.

1st of Nov, 2008

I too went on this ellusive job shadowing one day. I noticed before leaving the office that the secretary did not asnwser the fone bmf global, rather marketing this is Maria. I was interviewed my a black man named steven who was a complete a hole who told me, this job doese not require you too sell anything, rather to endorse their product and give it out free merchandise? So i went along with it, the next day i was to job shadow, being curious i went along. I was paired up with a dueche named nick, and of course the first thing we did was stop on 99 in milwaukee to sell beauty salon cards to car dealerships!!!??? what a chimp. He had no idea where he was going or what he was doing, he told people it was portlands finest spa in the area, it was on mlk and it was definelty not premeire. I started asking Nick some questions, he would generally anwser them willingly but he expressed that he was afraid I didnt have what it took. And he was right, i couldnt possibly be stupid enoough to work for a scammers company. This guy spoke of his imaginary friends making 100, 00o s in tennesse and La, Towards the end of my "shadow" for a "manager" position he explained that this job is commision baseed and you could have your own office whithin a year while scribbling down bogus numbers, when I asked how much he made, he told me sometimes you had to be a good money manager. These people live off the ingroance and work of others, theyll just close up and move somewhere else if they are not adressed by name and instance, unfortunately their was always a first name basis. Cowards, People that take advantage of others and claim it as a company fit the title BLACK MANAGEMENT FORUM!!...global, pathetic btw you should have seen this clown three piece suit one of the managers was wearing, i wanted to ask him him how he got ahold of the wardrobe from Quiggly Down Under.