BMC / Unprofessional and money hungry

1 United States

If you are ever considering BMC as a school please do not waste your time, you would be making a big mistake, they are nothing but money hungry liars that are not about providing education but more concerned with making your life miserable, they have standards and rules and regulations for more things than I have ever heard of, their pathetic, most of the teachers are there to further their owneducation or they can not find another job doing anything else. I have ivested already over 20, 000 grand and I attend class to be read out of the book, the instructors are beyond under knowledged in everything that comes out of there mouths. they have different standards for every other person. I could be here all day to tell you about the low lifes that work at BMC, words of wisdom if you are curious dont ask the admissions about BMC go upstairs and have the poor students suffering in the class room tell you about there experience I putmoney on it 10 out of 10 will have negative things to say!! Brown Mackie North Canton is Horrible...

Ve