BLVD NETWORK, LLC / Fraudulent Charges

I've been billed for additional voice mail charges from this company that I didn't not order. For the last four months charges for $14.12 have been on my bill. I already have voicemail through my phone service provider AT&T why would I order additional service. I also have a security code on my account so unauthorized charges or changes won't happen. I guess that doesn't work.

Ma

Comments

• Ph
      19th of Oct, 2008

Charged $12.95 monthly fee for voicemail service never ordered.

15th of Nov, 2008

i received my at&t bill with a charge from blvd network i googled it to see what it was and it was a vocimail thing i did not order.
    how do i get it off

16th of Nov, 2008

Me too! a bill of $15.25. i have been on hold for over an hour with the number listed on my att bill.
    anybody know what to do?

• Gr
      17th of Nov, 2008

I found the charge on my Verizon bill. Contacted verizon instead of BLVD and Verizon cleared the charge and placed a "third party block" on my account to prevent things like this in the future.

• Pa
      25th of Jul, 2009

Same thing on my verizon bill for July 2009. Why do the phone companies continue to allow this? I also now have a block on outside vendors and had the charges reversed by Verizon, on the second call. The first Verizon rep told me to call the outside vendor.

• Eu
      27th of Jul, 2009

RECEIVED OUR BILL AND HAD $15.25 LISTED AS AN ELECTRONIC FAX. WE DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS NOR DO WE HAVE ANY IDEA WHO THIS COMPANY IS. THE SECOND ATTEMPT WITH THE VERIZON REP. WAS SUCCESSFUL AND WE DID PUT A BLOCK ON THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS. TALK TO YOUR PHONE COMPANY.
    THE QUESTION IS, HOW MANY PEOPLE PAID THIS FEE AND MAY STILL BE PAYING FOR SOMETHING THEY DIDN'T GET--AND HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED????

JULIANNE LACROCE