Blujay / Got deicived buying online

I ordered for a DVD online from http://www.blujay.com/mrgrindhouse2007 and though he sent me a DVD but a blank one. On contacting so many times I did not receive any reply. As I cannot claim the amount back because he did not want me to pay through credit or debit but wanted me to send the money order.So would be more than happy if you take action.

Va

Comments

• Mu
      17th of Aug, 2008

As with anysite even ebay will have problems.
    They state to be carefull if person requires cash or wiring money not to purchase. That should have been the warning sign.
    Blujay have found a to purchase from with a small town feel. The members are good at keeping uptodate on things.
    One nice feature is no sign up to purchase from.
    Lower prices and good customer service. Have a question can ask at the community board. which does say not buy from the above person.
    Stop buy look around. Found a site with many
    Great Sellers

• St
      28th of Aug, 2008

Stay away...Here's why:
    The site owner not only allows members to openly harass and slander others, he has now made certain people Mods.

Some of these Mods are completely unfair/unjust in what they do. They either allow their friends to post whatever they want or, they are the ones posting the slanderous and insulting threads.

Either way, I too would recommend staying away from BluJay as a seller. Or at least, stay away from the forums.

18th of Apr, 2009

Ive purchased a great many things from the Blujay site after getting Completely defrauded on Ebay!! The Blujay site has a forum for checking out sellers, which I used and posted to. AND, I contacted the buyer prior to purchasing and got their Name, Address, Phone and Asked to use Paypal instead of money order.
    I was Very Careful in my purchases online and have had NO problem, save the very late shipping of some buyers!!

That is my 2 cents. Make DARN sure you have all your ducks lined up before payment on ANY site! and make sure they ship it in a timely manner.

My big complaint is how slow some sellers ship items!!!

• Ca
      21st of Aug, 2009

I have purchased on blujay several times without incident, no problems ! Even used my pay pal, that way I was still protected in case something was to turn out wrong. I think its great, It really was set up a lot like the old eBay used to be, back when it was so much simpler to shop there!

• Ru
      15th of Feb, 2010

Thank you for not saying totally negative things about Blujay. I just listed some items on there to sell and would like to see the site do well. Ebay has just gotten too expensive to sell merchandise on there, I for one am glad to see a site that doesn't charge to sell stuff.

• Mo
      4th of Jan, 2015

The Mods on BluJay are exactly what you and everyone has said. A bunch of bullying idiots, that if you dont go along with what they say, they make up fake id's and start to attack anyone. There is no supervision over these mods, and the person or persons that own this site dont do anything about it. Recently they did a charity run and took $4000 of sellers money, its been months for their so called new Blujay to even do anything. Looking at the forums, the so called new BluJay was rumored for 6 years plus and still nothing. The only thing they have some 1000 years later is some so called new Blujay that isnt even functional. The last report from these people who run BluJay was from 3 months ago, looks like they took the money and ran!